Short Notice! Tues Nov11, Playing hookey! nice weather - Halton, Niagara twisties | GTAMotorcycle.com

Short Notice! Tues Nov11, Playing hookey! nice weather - Halton, Niagara twisties

theassassin

I called in as having "a touch of Ebola" so I can go for a rip! Sorry about the short notice, leaving later in the morning from Scarborough. Meet in campbellville at the Ice House (401 and Guelph line), time is flexible, but 11am would be good. Ride in Halton Hills for an hour then lunch in Hamilton, then out to the Niagara twisties. Text me at 647-nine six five-4204 if you're coming.

Sorry, forgot to mention the usual "no 250's, no newbs, no cruisers", experienced riders only please..........."spirited" pace.

A reason I want another ie. faster bike is just to come see what your rides are all about....

**** you!! Assassin, **** you!

I'm going to come with my GoPro one time and I'll be the experienced, spirited, 250 rear camerman.

Last edited:
A reason I want another ie. faster bike is just to come see what your rides are all about....

**** you!! Assassin, **** you!

I'm going to come with my GoPro one time and I'll be the experienced, spirited, 250 rear camerman.

haha don't bother coming..I've seen him ride..he's good :p!

Sorry, forgot to mention the usual "no 250's, no newbs, no cruisers", experienced riders only please..........."spirited" pace.

I will ride with you next season
I hope you do ride better them some other guys I was riding with b4 pass summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice. go for a rip! did you by any chance ride to your local memorial and pay your respects so you can call in sick??????? you did know what day it was right?

Back
Top Bottom