Julian Blanc - seminars on how to use physical violence to pick up women | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Julian Blanc - seminars on how to use physical violence to pick up women

and now Julian Blanc's company is distancing itself a bit claiming his last video rants were his own work and words. Dooshbaggery at its finest .

who cares if theres a seminar on picking up women.

who cares if theres a seminar on how to do anything..

if you dont like it, dont go. nobodys making you

Why do you care if people care?

If you don't like it, nobodys making you care.

I tried finding something he's written, as I'm curious about these claims that he's promoting assault/violence. If there's anything out there, it seems to be lost in the noise about him getting blocked from Australia (I swear Google used to be better at limiting "hot" crap to the first few hits). All I found was his website makes me want to throw up a little. Has anybody read anything definitive?

I tried finding something he's written, as I'm curious about these claims that he's promoting assault/violence. If there's anything out there, it seems to be lost in the noise about him getting blocked from Australia (I swear Google used to be better at limiting "hot" crap to the first few hits). All I found was his website makes me want to throw up a little. Has anybody read anything definitive?

He's since deleted/hidden his posts that got him into hot water.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1662001/o...-ban-pick-up-artist-julien-blanc-from-canada/ has some screen caps of what he said to get the world up in arms. Apparently he was trying to be inflammatory when he made the posts suggesting rape and choking videos. I wouldn't be surprised if next his company makes him apologize publicly instead of apologizing for him.

Here's video of a seminar where he talks about how to handle Japanese women http://youtu.be/FYP-0vdnwUw it seems like some one in Japan doesn't like him either.

well because folks that are prone to become radicalized will follow along and beat up some girls, choke and smack them. Works for skin heads, those fellows that shot people at a war memorial and all those folks at Waco Texas. Why give this idiot a chance to make things worse where we live? That's why we should care, unless his message speaks to you, then just go get help.

well because folks that are prone to become radicalized will follow along and beat up some girls, choke and smack them. Works for skin heads, those fellows that shot people at a war memorial and all those folks at Waco Texas. Why give this idiot a chance to make things worse where we live? That's why we should care, unless his message speaks to you, then just go get help.

kinda like christians or muslims or any other religious club ? lol

cant have those radicals running around.....

He's since deleted/hidden his posts that got him into hot water.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1662001/o...-ban-pick-up-artist-julien-blanc-from-canada/ has some screen caps of what he said to get the world up in arms. Apparently he was trying to be inflammatory when he made the posts suggesting rape and choking videos. I wouldn't be surprised if next his company makes him apologize publicly instead of apologizing for him.

Here's video of a seminar where he talks about how to handle Japanese women http://youtu.be/FYP-0vdnwUw it seems like some one in Japan doesn't like him either.

lovejoy-think-of-the-children-16nov131.jpg

So this is the guy we should be worried about? Seriously? :lmao:

Once again where is the petition to stop people coming into this country whose entire religious belief is that women are less than a man. They shouldn't have a job, can't even show their face in public, hitting them is ok etc...

Does anybody see the hypocrisy in this? Cruisngirl you gonna answer my question or just ignore it like you did previously?

lovejoy-think-of-the-children-16nov131.jpg

So this is the guy we should be worried about? Seriously? :lmao:

Once again where is the petition to stop people coming into this country whose entire religious belief is that women are less than a man. They shouldn't have a job, can't even show their face in public, hitting them is ok etc...

Does anybody see the hypocrisy in this? Cruisngirl you gonna answer my question or just ignore it like you did previously?

If there's no petition feel free to start one

kinda like christians or muslims or any other religious club ? lol

cant have those radicals running around.....

See , now your getting it. Christians and Muslims and religious clubs that like to hand out warm socks at Christmas and dinner on Wednesdays for poor folks and maybe support getting clean water projects going in the third world are ok.

And no we cant have radicals running around, if they want to choke out their dates or shoot people. Not in my Canada anyway.

Back
Top Bottom