RACE Superseries new 2015 resistration fee's | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Superseries new 2015 resistration fee's

A. Unfortunately, yes.
B. This I know.

Seems like a waste of money to me but it's your decision.

No more excuses. Get your ass out there! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excuses.gif

Two pro racers and my unsympathetic wrist have tired out the motor... I'd be surprised if it made 110whp right now. Needs a freshen, full stop. It's not exactly slow, but it's not what it should be. No excuses, there's four+ months to get it ready.

Well as it is on the reserve, I'm not 100% sure but ,,I'll say a 99 year lease with the reserve.
]

I have heard that it is and is not native lan from different sources. Based on the "rumoured" asking price I would say that indicates that it is not native land.

That said, if it is a native land lease the cash flow alone is used in the evaluation for what it is worth.

And if the land is owned, the rumoured asking price is still excessive.

But then all of this is pure speculation since I personally do not have the resources to even warrant inquiring about conditions of sale and therefore know nothing else but rumours.

I would expect, that under either scenario, that making a go as a track owner in SE Ontario would be difficult job.

Until the culture of ownership changes I cannot see the overall situation changing. More riders in the paddock paying fees may well help your bottom line. But in the end, a simple $5000 a day in gate fees of spectators changes the value of the track immensely. No fans = less money and less value. And fans in the seats means more value for the riders in terms of sponsors = more riders. Nothing harder than trying to get sponsorship than when you have to answer that maybe 50 people will hear of your company if you get on the podium.

The culture that racing can survive as a small little niche doesn't compute for me.

But then that is just my view. For me I spend what I can afford for myself to have fun. I'm just one race team that can't change things on my own.

Two pro racers and my unsympathetic wrist have tired out the motor... I'd be surprised if it made 110whp right now. Needs a freshen, full stop. It's not exactly slow, but it's not what it should be. No excuses, there's four+ months to get it ready.

Giddy up! Plenty of time to get it ready for 2015.

Eat more potato chips.

Well as it is on the reserve, I'm not 100% sure but ,,I'll say a 99 year lease with the reserve. It's all bedrock so you can't farm it,,if you dig it up the environmental costs would be
huge,,,so a track is probably what it would stay as. Can't see the need for much in that area that would warrant someone buying it for the property. There is not a shortage of available land it in that area.
]

Well CSBK begs to differ. I may be wrong but from what i hear Shanny is not on the 2015 schedule

Pitch in on a train car?

Transport truck and trailer.

Just called someone who specailizes in transporting bikes.....I could buy a truck and trailer, drive it there, and pay for my race fees/tires for cheaper unless we get 40 bikes lol. Still have a few more options.

Last edited:
Transport truck and trailer.

Just called someone who specailizes in transporting bikes.....I could buy a truck and trailer, drive it there, and pay for my race fees/tires for cheaper unless we get 40 bikes lol. Still have a few more options.

I already told you what to do!!

I already told you what to do!!

Yeah but we can sleep in the train car. We'll get a couple hay bales from TMP, they aren't using em.

I hear there is a CP spur that ends right in the paddock at Castrol Raceway. Perfect!

I hear there is a CP spur that ends right in the paddock at Castrol Raceway. Perfect!

Well duh, we use CAA to get them from train station to track

One person drives with 4, 5, 6, etc bikes and gear. Everyone else flies out for the wknd.

Back
Top Bottom