RACE Superseries new 2015 resistration fee's | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Superseries new 2015 resistration fee's

seems to be down.. maybe there was a mass registration for next year and it crashed their system.:D

Racer coming with a racer from another series will pay only 50% of his total cost and the same for
the visitor.

Interesting

They hired on Michelle Tennier.

good prices, iam am going to hope they are after taxes. please.

Well this looks very positive as far as the upcoming season goes. I was getting worried that with all the talk of it being for sale there wouldn't be one.

Now fingers crossed that the Shannonville national happens!!!

Why wouldn't it????

That'll be my first ever CSBK Pro Superbike race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there were rumours that because the track was for sale that it wouldn't happen, I'm assuming that it was a commitment issue. Kinda hard to have a party at your house when it may not be yours when the day comes.

Free lunch? I'll be racing if they are running fabi... love me some fabi fries :)

Nice to see pre-reg track prices coming down, now how about giving the rest of the pit crew a break.
Pisses me off that I, racer dad, have to pay full admission for the weekend.
Come on, who do you think is paying the whole bill.
A gesture would be nice.

Clarification please...
It looks like a "racer coming from another series pays only 50% of the fee as will the visitor"
Who's the visitor, where and when does this discount apply?

Clarification please...
It looks like a "racer coming from another series pays only 50% of the fee as will the visitor"
Who's the visitor, where and when does this discount apply?
I interpreted the 'visitor' as the Racer from the other series (i.e. a SOAR racer for example)

I am a SOAR racer, so if a RACE racer takes me, he/she will pay half and so will I.

I could be wrong.

I interpreted the 'visitor' as the Racer from the other series (i.e. a SOAR racer for example)

I am a SOAR racer, so if a RACE racer takes me, he/she will pay half and so will I.

I could be wrong.

Not very clear is it. I sent a request for clarification to RACE, stay tuned.

Every CSBK entry gets a free crew pass, every series should do this. At the very least we should be able to purchase a discounted crew pass with our annual license.

Every CSBK entry gets a free crew pass, every series should do this. At the very least we should be able to purchase a discounted crew pass with our annual license.

Absolutely. Just another way to hose the racer for another $40 or whatever for the weekens

N3WMAN

You are on my race team next year. :)

Now I just need to find 2 more SOAR racers for my team.

I don't think they could have worded this any worse. Even got a spelling mistake in there.

If it works the way I think it works I will definitely be interested in doing some RACE rounds next year.

Can someone tell me in layman's terms what modifications are acceptable in the amateur 600 series? Thinking of picking up a 600 race bike over the winter. Would like to join Soar but Grand Bend is way too for of a drive for me. Thanks!

For regionals it's pretty open. As long as it isn't a 750 in a 600 frame or a moto 2 bike they're shouldn't be any complaints. The websites down right now but go to shannoville.com and follow the links to find the rule book.

Back
Top Bottom