MotoGP 2015 | Page 51 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

From what i've read, it was HJC who advised Lorenzo that he didn't need the breathe guard or the Pinlock and the anti fog will be enough. Sounds ridiculous.

Also, rumor has it that Lorenzo might be headed back to the Nolan/Xlite camp after his contract is done with HJC.

My HJC RPHA hasn't fogged in the rain or any clear weather while moving unless it's cool out (sub 12c). It's certainly no worse than any Shoei RF but it's still no Shark.

Their stock seems to be low this year. Wouldn't surprise me if they stop carrying them or make them a specialty purchase. Too bad they're not as well known this side of the pond as they're excellent.

Miller docked a point. Cal must have been ****** but he sure handled commenting well.

Miller docked a point. Cal must have been ****** but he sure handled commenting well.

I'll have to look and see if Race Direction explicitly states if the point was docked because such a bold move was made in the wet, because if thats not the reason I'm a bit disappointed by the ruling. Watching the helicopter shot during the race it looked eerily like the move Marquez put on Rossi at Assen, the only differences being it was in the dry, and both riders still finished the race.

It should be noted that these are "penalty points" that were "given" to Miller, not "championship points" that were "docked" off from the championship standings.

Race Direction can impose between 1 and 10 penalty points for each infringement. Points accumulate with automatic sanctions kicking in once a rider reaches 4 points (start next race from last place), 7 points (start next race from pit lane) and 10 points (disqualification from next race).

What is interesting is that these penalty points are not erased at the beginning of each season, but carry over for one calendar year.

I'll have to look and see if Race Direction explicitly states if the point was docked because such a bold move was made in the wet, because if thats not the reason I'm a bit disappointed by the ruling. Watching the helicopter shot during the race it looked eerily like the move Marquez put on Rossi at Assen, the only differences being it was in the dry, and both riders still finished the race.
As a racer......nahhhhh.

It looked to me like he just flubbed his braking point and was in full collision avoidance mode after that.

Hitting the Apex (2015) 480p WebRip x264 or TORRENT

I'm pretty ashamed at the quality of the rip I did, so I apologize in advance. As soon as I can get someone in the UK to ship me the Bluray by next day express I'll get up better stuff. Sorry.

Dude you have nothing to apologize for. I think it is amazing how much effort you put into this and the quality and thoroughness of your uploads. I for one am very thankful/grateful for your efforts in making my life easier :)

Dude you have nothing to apologize for. I think it is amazing how much effort you put into this and the quality and thoroughness of your uploads. I for one am very thankful/grateful for your efforts in making my life easier :)

What he said.

Greatly disappointed in the narration. Brad Pitt really dropped the ball... monotone city...

Back
Top Bottom