MotoGP 2015 | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

Hard to not jump wagons with these two, MM is my Fav rider, but I am pulling for Rossi to win his final Championship, so that Sunday I was going for Rossi.
Nobody is going to call you a bandwagon jumper if you abandon MM for Rossi for the next year, or two... :D

Hard to not jump wagons with these two, MM is my Fav rider, but I am pulling for Rossi to win his final Championship, so that Sunday I was going for Rossi.

Yes, it is funny for me how things have gone. I started up on Marquez the year he lost to Bradl for the Moto2. Now that he is up against the guy who I thought would be retired by now, I have a conflict of interest.

So the Marquez fan wear has not yet been purchased. But it will be, one day. Unless he jacks Rossi out of the championship this year. Then it's life long hatred coming from me. :)

When I was watching the race live, I thought Marquez actually had the right of way based on the camera angle shown. After watching it from multiple angles, he wasn't ahead at all. Rossi had that line and not really surprised MM tried to dive bomb his way on the last corner. It's only a matter of time he's gonna take himself and the other guy out. I hope it's Rossi that gets taken out so Lorenzo can win this year's WC.

I'm a fan of all of them but I do enjoy reading all the butthurt from the fanatics. Especially from the Rossi camp. lol

Last edited:
When I was watching the race live, I thought Marquez actually had the right of way based on the camera angle shown. After watching it from multiple angles, he wasn't ahead at all. Rossi had that line and not really surprised MM tried to dive bomb his way on the last corner. It's only a matter of time he's gonna take himself and the other guy out. I hope it's Rossi that gets taken out so Lorenzo can win this year's WC.

I'm a fan of all of them but I do enjoy reading all the butthurt from the fanatics. Especially from the Rossi camp. lol

So, what you're saying is that you would rather see Lorenzo win by way of default than by actually legitimately winning?

Don't worry, once Vale retires he will have a chance.

So, what you're saying is that you would rather see Lorenzo win by way of default than by actually legitimately winning?

It was a joke.

And you speak like Vale has this season in the bag, with 10 pts between him and Lorenzo with 10 races left. lol

Question is if Rossi wins the championship, will he call it a career and retire?

I think so. MotoGP's new common ECU rule will be a headache, and he's already invested in new rider development and running his own team for the future. Always good to leave on a high note.

[video=youtube;8YaaZZN9VYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaaZZN9VYs[/video]

It was a joke.

And you speak like Vale has this season in the bag, with 10 pts between him and Lorenzo with 10 races left. lol

No, you did by saying you wished he got taken out so that Jorge "can win" this year's WC. I just merely responded to your position.

I am far from thinking he has it locked up, but being a fan of the actual racing and not just wanting someone to get taken out to ensure a certain character "gets" to win, I just hope that nobody crashes and takes anyone out. I don't know what I've said that sounds anywhere close to thinking Rossi has it in the bag. Quote me up if you can find something.

By the way, how does it feel to never see your guy win a battle on track? :D poke poke

It was a joke.

Yeah, it's very close and now that Marquez has the '14 frame back, he's going to be grabbing podiums from here on in.
Assen is the exception, Rossi is always fast at Assen, and Lorenzo has never been fast there since his big crash. When he gets his head right, Lorenzo is unbeatable, but he needs to get clear now of Rossi and Marquez.
This is going to be one of the best seasons in MotoGP.

That sounds like a poke at Lorenzo that he'll never win if Vale is around if you ask me.

And is it really his fault that when he wins, he decimates the field? Please don't tell me you're one of those who say Lorenzo is a boring rider because he never dices it up with the rest of 'em.

How people forget that Lorenzo is pretty damn ruthless when he has to 'battle'. Great example is Valencia '13.

And oh, sorry you're incorrect when you say he's never won a battle. He did beat Marquez in Silverstone in 2013. :)

That sounds like a poke at Lorenzo that he'll never win if Vale is around if you ask me.

And is it really his fault that when he wins, he decimates the field? Please don't tell me you're one of those who say Lorenzo is a boring rider because he never dices it up with the rest of 'em.

How people forget that Lorenzo is pretty damn ruthless when he has to 'battle'. Great example is Valencia '13.

And oh, sorry you're incorrect when you say he's never won a battle. He did beat Marquez in Silverstone in 2013. :)

Hahaha, good post. That was a dig at JL but not saying Rossi has it guaranteed yet. Even Marquez still has a shot with a crash or minor injury. The season is not half way done yet so nobody has anything guaranteed yet.

I am not saying Lorenzo is boring but he doesn't do the races any good in terms of creating a bar to bar spectacle. He is exciting to watch but unfortunately as a knifes edge kind of guy he is either much better or much worse than the rest of the field it seems.

My favourite race of his was somewhere mid season 2 years ago when he was blocking Marquez and doing anything he could to stay in front on an obviously slower bike. He ended up losing but it was still awesome to watch. Perhaps you remember the circuit, I can't at the moment.

In the end I don't think Jorge can deal with contact from other riders, so unless he can get away I don't think he can win the evenly matched battles, however rare they may be.

You can tell if Jorge is going to win on a Friday typically, if the weather is consistent.

At least you're cheering for a Yamaha rider. :)

Yeah, it's very close and now that Marquez has the '14 frame back, he's going to be grabbing podiums from here on in.
Assen is the exception, Rossi is always fast at Assen, and Lorenzo has never been fast there since his big crash. When he gets his head right, Lorenzo is unbeatable, but he needs to get clear now of Rossi and Marquez.
This is going to be one of the best seasons in MotoGP.

Yes this may very well be the best one we get. Unless next year is even better..... :D But no, seriously I fully agree.

Hahaha, good post. That was a dig at JL but not saying Rossi has it guaranteed yet. Even Marquez still has a shot with a crash or minor injury. The season is not half way done yet so nobody has anything guaranteed yet.

I am not saying Lorenzo is boring but he doesn't do the races any good in terms of creating a bar to bar spectacle. He is exciting to watch but unfortunately as a knifes edge kind of guy he is either much better or much worse than the rest of the field it seems.

My favourite race of his was somewhere mid season 2 years ago when he was blocking Marquez and doing anything he could to stay in front on an obviously slower bike. He ended up losing but it was still awesome to watch. Perhaps you remember the circuit, I can't at the moment.

In the end I don't think Jorge can deal with contact from other riders, so unless he can get away I don't think he can win the evenly matched battles, however rare they may be.

You can tell if Jorge is going to win on a Friday typically, if the weather is consistent.

At least you're cheering for a Yamaha rider. :)

I think you're thinking of Valencia 2013. Is it when he was purposely trying to slow down the field?

And I still refuse to believe that Lorenzo can't do a fairing to fairing battle. He's as ruthless as they come. I mean look at the last race, he was aggressive enough to go from 8th to 3rd in half a lap!

I will admit that i'm a huge Lorenzo fan. By far his riding style is my favourite. Buttery smooth and he doesn't look like he's over the limit at any time. But that's not the only reason. The fact that he's pretty much hated by 99.5% of the fans out there, makes me cheer him on even more. I actually do enjoy reading comments from the Rossi trolls when Lorenzo wins. I hope he keeps winning and wins his 3rd this year.

I think you're thinking of Valencia 2013. Is it when he was purposely trying to slow down the field?

And I still refuse to believe that Lorenzo can't do a fairing to fairing battle. He's as ruthless as they come. I mean look at the last race, he was aggressive enough to go from 8th to 3rd in half a lap!

I will admit that i'm a huge Lorenzo fan. By far his riding style is my favourite. Buttery smooth and he doesn't look like he's over the limit at any time. But that's not the only reason. The fact that he's pretty much hated by 99.5% of the fans out there, makes me cheer him on even more. I actually do enjoy reading comments from the Rossi trolls when Lorenzo wins. I hope he keeps winning and wins his 3rd this year.

Yes that must be the race.

I definitely agree with what you're saying on the riding style of Lorenzo as well. That is the part of him as a rider that does make him fun to watch. He is clearly getting better at the press conference, as well. That being said, I hope he wins a couple more races, gets into it with Rossi, gets dealt a massive psychological blow of some sort and ends up finishing about 40 points shy of Rossi. :) If Rossi loses though, I am hoping for Jorge this year for sure. I guarantee JL wins some more...

He can race and make passes, I do agree with you. He just doesn't respond too well to people barreling into the side of him. :)

This was taken from other forum, thought I share it here.

Attachments

• Assen Review.JPG
    Assen Review.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 95
Thanks - Can't wait until the press conference tomorrow and see if MM changed his tone.
This was taken from other forum, thought I share it here.

Back
Top Bottom