MotoGP 2015 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

For those of you with a Motogp subscription - where do i find the full test day 3?

..and whatsup with he guy conducting the interviews? They couldn't find someone that could speak English?

Last edited:
None of the LAPPED riders may change position. So if Abraham, Petrucci and Barbera are all duking it out for last place, once the blue flag is waived, they are unable to pass eachother until Marquez has passed them. The riders in the lead pack are still able to pass.

I don't see this rule being used all that much. It's rare for bikes to get lapped in MotoGP, wet/dry races notwithstanding.

it's at 40min into part 2....It was funny...Rossi jumped between the M bros and did a couple of laps for the cameras and then peeled back into the pits. It's almost like Rossi was given orders to get into the shots for marketing purposes...or I'm just a skeptic....not.

Rossi and Marc are buddies, may be they talked about this before or Rossi could just spontaneously think about "messing" with them just like when he sticked his head in during Honda Repsol team photoshoot in parc ferme. Marc then did the same thing to Rossi afterward :D

Well I gotta admit it looked good natured....could almost picture the grin on Rossi as he jumped in between....it's the pessimist in me that thought of it as a marketing op...good natured or not.

^^ what Newman said

993498bd5116604a63fe81af96642a09.jpg

Photobombed much, Rossi?

Why is Crutchlow running his initials CC instead of 35 on his bike?

Any pics of Redding scraping his helmet in turn 11?

Last edited:
For those of you with a Motogp subscription - where do i find the full test day 3?

..and whatsup with he guy conducting the interviews? They couldn't find someone that could speak English?

I believe they mentioned they were only televising the first and second day. Third day they just have a short highlights recap.

And for those asking about the Aprillia bike. I believe they mention that it is a combination of the ART bike and the RSV4 that they run in WSBK. They also mentioned an all new machine for the start of the 2016 season.

Rossi and Marc are buddies, may be they talked about this before or Rossi could just spontaneously think about "messing" with them just like when he sticked his head in during Honda Repsol team photoshoot in parc ferme. Marc then did the same thing to Rossi afterward :D

Rossi said in one of the interviews that he hopped behind Alex because he wanted to check out his riding style.

Rossi said in one of the interviews that he hopped behind Alex because he wanted to check out his riding style.

That's a good idea!

After all..he'll be tailing him in championship points come 2016!

:D

Just tried to connect to the server today to watch some races from last year and Im getting page not available.:(

Back
Top Bottom