MotoGP 2015 | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

Season is still young. I think a lot of it was nerves in the beginning, then he picked the wrong tires in Argentina, Jerez was just because Lorenzo was absolutely perfect and today he said the front end of the Hondas weren't doing well in the heat. I believe him - he was the only Factory Honda that managed not to tuck the front and crash out.

Great battle ! Lap 2 with the chopper cam was incredible !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The angle from the chopper always seems to be so much more interesting than from the ground. I wouldn't mind seeing the whole race from that view, maybe using drones or something.

Is anyone going to Indy this year? Got my tickets for Indy and the catalunya motoGP.

Jealous... not sure if I'll make Indy this year. Would love to see the Catalan GP in person. My mother just happens to be going to Barcelona on race weekend lol

I am heading to Indy with a few family members this year. First MotoGP experience! Hotel is booked, tickets to be purchased soon. Anyone have an recommendations on the best viewing area for the race, it seems like the J stand would have a good view of a few corners. PM me if you want to keep this on topic. Thanks!

does anyone know why marquez was winning like 10 races in a row last year but this year he's getting beat left and right? i read that he injured his pinky but can't affect a racer THAT much. can it?

The competition is that much better this year. Both the bikes and riders he is up against.

This was posted on another forum but interesting read: http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/motogp/summary-sunday-french-gp-2015/

I am heading to Indy with a few family members this year. First MotoGP experience! Hotel is booked, tickets to be purchased soon. Anyone have an recommendations on the best viewing area for the race, it seems like the J stand would have a good view of a few corners. PM me if you want to keep this on topic. Thanks!

I sat in B stand (covered) last year. Pretty decent spot I thought and it's a little cheaper than J stand. You get a good view of the first few turns after the front-straight. Aleix and someone else crashed on turn 1 last year.

I sat in B stand (covered) last year. Pretty decent spot I thought and it's a little cheaper than J stand. You get a good view of the first few turns after the front-straight. Aleix and someone else crashed on turn 1 last year.

We sit in B Penthouse every year. Sat in SW Vista Deck once. It's good, but B Penthouse has washrooms and food/drinks right at the top of the grandstand, plus it's metal folding chairs instead of benches.

J is good but the sun in the afternoon can be very bright and there is no escape. Also there is a lot of glare coming off the (unfilled) seats on Friday and Saturday. It might not be too bad on Sunday when it's full. There is good action that happens over there, but as I recall you can't quite see the last little bit where Dovi and Nicky jumped the Desmo's a couple years back.

Season is still young. I think a lot of it was nerves in the beginning, then he picked the wrong tires in Argentina, Jerez was just because Lorenzo was absolutely perfect and today he said the front end of the Hondas weren't doing well in the heat. I believe him - he was the only Factory Honda that managed not to tuck the front and crash out.

Coming outta turn one at startup, going through those S curves...I could not fathom, it being possible to quick flick a bike like that!

Lap time differences between WSS and Superbike aren't that much. Mmm.... also on a completely unrelated note the difference in weight between a street legal KTM 525 dirt bike and RC390 is 90lbs.

Lap time differences between WSS and Superbike aren't that much. Mmm.... also on a completely unrelated note the difference in weight between a street legal KTM 525 dirt bike and RC390 is 90lbs.
Yeah depends on the track really, those moto2 are surprising sometimes

Back
Top Bottom