MotoGP 2015 | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

It looks like you broke your finger in a different location, yours looks to be the distal phalanx that was broken; he broke his proximal phalanx, a bit more serious break, and requires the pinky finger to be completely straight during healing, not to mention a greater chance of soft tissue damage. If he passes medical but doctors say he shouldn't race and let it heal, he should definitely listen to them.

Edit - looks like he has bee cleared by his doctor to race, but will not be 100%. Start may be a bit of a bother for him, real thing to watch is grip strength, he is always so good on the brakes should be interesting to see how much this will affect him

Last edited:
It's going to be a great race thats for sure. I'm glad to see Lorenzo back on form, he has been crazy consistent all weekend...I think he's going to take it this weekend. Marquez has thrown in some very quick laps, but I think his race pace is questionable; it looks like his left hand is giving him more problems than hes letting on. Both Ducatis are continuing to impress, interested to see if they can keep the pace up all race or if they drop off slightly in the later stages. Rossi starts from the 2nd row so that should help him at the beginning. I was expecting more from Suzuki this weekend

Last edited:
Not a very exciting MotoGP race.... Happy for the results though :)
Shame for Ducati this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom