MotoGP 2015 | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

For those of you with a Moogp subscription - I don't know where to find the Onboard full race, I was able to watch every race on board last year and i can't find the videos anymore. Do they no longer post them or am I missing something?

I am having the same issue, can't find these worth a damn. The latest on-board race I can find is Valencia 2014. Nothing from this year, other than on-board race starts.

I'm not a very big fan of the new layout, it's all form over function.

Melandri is just sucking, right now... people are perhaps confusing a lack of confidence with a lack of effort?

This is it exactly. Melandri was dragged kicking and screaming into MotoGP. He was poised to win a SBK championship this year on the Aprilia before they yanked the program out from underneath him. His lack of performance is pure sulksmanship.

Yes... well, just look at how he was doing in WSBK and you can start to see where all the negative thoughts are coming from, especially when Bautista is ahead of him, as an example, in Q1 of Argentina, Bautista beat Melandri by .575 seconds yet Melandri had 5kph more top speed on Bautista in the speed trap. Melandri is just sucking, right now... people are perhaps confusing a lack of confidence with a lack of effort?

How he was doing in WSBK last year would probably be a good indication on how he will be doing this year. He was way behind Guintoli in the first half of the season because he didn't like the front end feeling of the bike but they changed something before Malaysia round and we saw a different Melandri. He has the same issue in MotoGP but I think it's because Bridgestone is very different from Pirelli. Plenty of riders from Moto2 also need some time to change their riding style.

We don't really see elbow dragging in WSBK, only Leon Haslam did it once during Quali in Aragon. It would be interesting to see what will happen to their riding style once they switch to Michelin.

Good to see Suzuki being on the top half of the final results. Looks like they are building this program up better than how they did in their last motogp attempt.

Actually Suzuki wasn't that bad the last time they were in MotoGP. The year before Suzuki dropped out, Bautista was pretty quick and almost constantly in the top 8 with only a few crashes. At least this time Suzuki decided to go with inline 4 so that they can apply the technology to their production bike, unlike Ducati and Honda.

The WSBK races were good too...

I'm afraid the WSBK championship is already over. Rea was the only rider who made the CBR looked like one of the fastest bikes on the track. Now that he is on the green machine, only bad luck could prevent him from becoming the champion. I hope I'm wrong and would love to see Aprilia stronger in the second half of the season.

I'm afraid the WSBK championship is already over. Rea was the only rider who made the CBR looked like one of the fastest bikes on the track. Now that he is on the green machine, only bad luck could prevent him from becoming the champion. I hope I'm wrong and would love to see Aprilia stronger in the second half of the season.

I don't ... I'm loving it!! I'm a big Rea fan, after the last few years of him making that piece of junk look competitive! Too bad Honda didn't give him a shot in Gp before he was gone... he looked promising the 2 rounds he wildcarded.

Another great motogp rac and both WSBK races were superb as well.

What's the issue suzuki is having with their electronics though? (wsbk)

Another great motogp rac and both WSBK races were superb as well.

What's the issue suzuki is having with their electronics though? (wsbk)

They just switched to the Magnetti Marelli ECU so they lost a lot of development time. I believe they should catch up soon. Lowes could do well on the Suzuki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't ... I'm loving it!! I'm a big Rea fan, after the last few years of him making that piece of junk look competitive! Too bad Honda didn't give him a shot in Gp before he was gone... he looked promising the 2 rounds he wildcarded.

The opportunity came too late otherwise Dani's bike would have been his. I think Honda now regretted their decision by giving the bike to Aoyama, he has the best bike so no excuse for not performing well. When was the last time Repsol Honda had both bikes not finishing the race?
It's certainly good to see MM is 30 points behind Rossi, will make the next races more interesting since he can't afford to crash again so no more kamikaze stunt.

Marquez undergoes operation on little finger fracture

cdgopxswmaairiu.jpg_large.middle.jpg

Marquez was operated on to treat fracture to little finger of left hand, suffered while training dirt track.
Reigning MotoGP World Champion Marc Marquez has been successfully operated on this afternoon by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head of the Unit for Hand and Upper Extremities Pathology at the Hospital Universitario Quiron Dexeus in Barcelona. His participation in the Spanish GP has not been ruled out.
Dr. Mir commented after the surgery that Marquez had “attended the casualty department of the Hospital Universitario Quiron Dexeus having suffered a crash in training this morning. The patient presented a deformity to the little finger of his left hand and a subsequent X-Ray showed a fracture of the proximal phalanx, with displacement. Therefore, we decided to treat the injury -as we would in the case of any other patient- by fixing a titanium plate to his finger. This will allow us to initiate functional recovery after 24 hours and give him a chance of racing at Jerez.”

Last edited:
The size of that cast though... 'just' a little finger?

I broke the little finger, it's a pain in the *** injury but it won't stop him from racing.

I didn't go to the doctor so this is how mine looks like
Z7bfs3a3VxCwuNoDKC03UWxiNMAoLQFFfA0dhY-YzXH5m10nsYX5-vTKLFUEXyBgHEffLRBEpYgoyGa4iMfdejwWPd0iikrGsrtT=w1256-h511

Back
Top Bottom