MotoGP 2015 | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

Maverick is ahead of AEsp in points for the championship. So he is a little more than just already going at it, he is winning the contest, he is in the right bike for him.

Aleix keeps finishing ahead of him when they both finish races though and except for this last race Vines hasn't passed him in a race IIRC. Vines is ahead on points because of Aleix's crashes but at least he's pushing the limits of him/bike while it seems previously Vines was playing it safe (maybe collecting data/improving bike whatever but Aleix seems like he's more "going for it").

"To finish first you must first finish"
Aleix keeps finishing ahead of him when they both finish races though and except for this last race Vines hasn't passed him in a race IIRC. Vines is ahead on points because of Aleix's crashes but at least he's pushing the limits of him/bike while it seems previously Vines was playing it safe (maybe collecting data/improving bike whatever but Aleix seems like he's more "going for it").

What about Dani huh. What a great job he did.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

....Moto3 is a spec series, I have no idea how one rider can be so much faster than all the others.

Maybe his Moto2 experience is helping him get his bike set up just right. Will see if he goes back to Moto2 and how well he does.

Dani is doing great post surgery. Nothing for this year, but next should be good for him. But with MM in the field and Rossi on an upswing, Dani might never get past #2 status.

Last edited:
Nice to see Germany step up the game with the hottest GP Grid Girls so far this season.
Holy sugar, you weren't jokin!!

July 14 - Sachsenring - After the Flag Episode 8, extras or TORRENT

vlcsnap-2015-07-14-21h23m29s10.png

Man, I could love all over her!

Moto3 is a spec series, I have no idea how one rider can be so much faster than all the others.

Setup plays a huge role in Moto3 especially, those bikes are extremely adjustable. I think he has found such an amazing base setup that he only requires little tweaks here or there to stay fast. His moto2 experience isn't hurting him either.

Maybe his Moto2 experience is helping him get his bike set up just right. Will see if he goes back to Moto2 and how well he does.

You'd think Fenati is getting some help from Rossi on setup.
All the Leopard Moto3 bikes are quick. They seem to be able to break the draft on straights, unlike the rest of the field.

Kent does look really relaxed on the bike at the edge.

Thanks Jamie!

Looks like Haslam is going to lose his job next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moto3 is a spec series, I have no idea how one rider can be so much faster than all the others.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean moto 3 is a spec series? i know moto2 bikes all use the same motor. but i do not think that is the case for moto3 engines...

I'm not sure what he means either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't Moto3 composed of two brands of bikes, that are identical amongst themselves? Honda and Husky, I think. Based on that it seems amazing to me too that any one rider could excel as much as Kent.

No.

Manufacturers are Honda, KTM, Husqvarna, and Mahindra. They are not all identical.
OK then what's so unique about Kent's bike (or anyone else's for that matter). Special electronics? Tires? Dampers? Fuel? ...?

Back
Top Bottom