MotoGP 2015 | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

+1 like to see Yamaha up front... Honduh is stupid shoulda used stoner would have at least got some points
Apparently Stoner wanted to come back but Honda said no.

Good on Iannone and what he did in the race after that blown turn.

Wonder what Rossi was so disappointed about in the end...

Haha yup. Dovi. Man, early start to the day, didn't have my coffee before the race.

Yea da fuk Rossi was so upset looking.. But he fans loved him and were chanting vale ,how much better can it get lol

Apparently Stoner wanted to come back but Honda said no.

Good on Iannone and what he did in the race after that blown turn.

Wonder what Rossi was so disappointed about in the end...

Honda is going to lose the championship without a good #2 rider for Marquez, Yamaha is just scooping up the big points, while Aoyama farts around at the back of the grid.

Rossi could not dial in the bike all weekend, he knew he should have been as fast as Lorenzo, at least finished Second. Lorenzo looked effortless.

Yea da fuk Rossi was so upset looking.. But he fans loved him and were chanting vale ,how much better can it get lol

He couldn't find the right bike setup all weekend, and he pushed too hard getting past Pol so the bike just didn't feel right once the tires dropped off I believe he said in his post race interview. Happy to be on the podium but at a track he has had a lot of success at I'd be upset finishing so far back from both first and second place. And man Lorenzo was on target all weekend, I'm glad he got the win, If he keeps this up like he's shown he can do in the past, we could have an awesome 4 way battle for the championship.

And holy **** Fabio Quartararo, I'm going to be rooting for him all year. I love how there was no doubt in his mind he would try for the win in the final corner, just steely determination; and what a save to finish the race in 4th!

To be fair with Aoyoma... HRC put the harder option (if I recall correctly) on his bike to test a different set up.

Just watched all three races:

1. MotoGP race was boring but props to Lorenzo. He was simply dominant all weekend, and is back in the picture. Ducati was a non-factor. Nasty off from Aoyama.

2. Moto2 was ok. Folger was the deserving winner. Too bad Rins had an off. It could have been interesting if he stayed upright. Good run from Zarco too. Don't think many people would have picked him to lead the championship.

3. Moto3 was a typical Moto3 race. Quartararo is the man to watch, but Danny Kent is kicking some *** so far this season.

Is anyone else surprised how well Suzuki is doing? I'm thrilled they are competitive just didn't think they'd be this good right off the bat. Hope next year they'll be fighting for the podium.

I agree, starting from the pit is not enough punishment specially since his actions caused a broken collarbone.
The cool lap of Moto3 had even more drama. Hanika should sit until Guevera can return. Dumb a** move

Yeah, I just watched the video today, dick move indeed! Should have to sit out one race for sure.
Race direction gave him 5 points at the time. they didn't know that the other guys collarbone was broken. He's should partition so the guy misses a race

I think Rossi was also miffed that he really thought he was reeling Marquez in just like in Argentina. Probably was picturing himself on the second step of the podium already. That is, until MM got serious and dropped the hammer and took off again. Must have been demoralizing.

Especially, when the other guy had a nasty pinkey fracture .... You cannot fool the age. If the younger guys were no goid, maybe, but not with this talent and speed.

He couldn't find the right bike setup all weekend, and he pushed too hard getting past Pol

When do you recall he found the right setup early and actually qualified well? .... His only chance is either to be on Yamaha dominant track or MM or JL have an off-day or an injury.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom