MotoGP 2015 | Page 113 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

Way I look at it, it is about my enjoyment and not about giving them money.

I like watching whenever I want and etc

Yeah, I hear you. That's why I have Netflix, lol.. For some reason the MotoGP feed never played smoothly on my computers, and that happens only with MotoGP. Youtube, Netflix, etc---all good. I was even reduced to the point of changing the color depth to 16 bits whenever I wanted to watch MotoGP.com because it played slightly better. And it's not my bandwidth.

do you have a smart tv? if you do you can connect directly from it.
Or get an android box and use chrome from your tv. That works perfectly and you get the best resolution

Yeah, I hear you. That's why I have Netflix, lol.. For some reason the MotoGP feed never played smoothly on my computers, and that happens only with MotoGP. Youtube, Netflix, etc---all good. I was even reduced to the point of changing the color depth to 16 bits whenever I wanted to watch MotoGP.com because it played slightly better. And it's not my bandwidth.

do you have a smart tv? if you do you can connect directly from it.
Or get an android box and use chrome from your tv. That works perfectly and you get the best resolution

I have a 58" Toshiba Smart 3D TV LED 120hz, but never used the built in software (I like Roku too much). It has a browser which I tried when I first bought it, but it wouldn't open MotoGP. Since then, I've used Intel Widi to broadcast from the laptop, but the quality always sucked. Android box with a chrome browser sounds like a good way to go for sure. Maybe I'll try it one day..

I suspect you could put a guy with Rossi's skill set in just about any motorsport and he would be pretty quick if not one of the quickest.

^ +1 motorcycle soccer:p

$_57.JPG

Back
Top Bottom