MotoGP 2015 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

Yes. Crutchlow and Redding are on Factory bikes (last year's RC213V)

Miller is on the new RCV213-RS bikes.

Okay.........now he's just showing off.

10991605_10153284662290769_7229702463073676002_o.jpg

I've bought the motogp pass and the wsbk pass the last two years but am I correct in assuming your server with the Motogp and WSBK folders will have all the action in 2015?? If so I'll skip buying the passes. Saves over 200$ ;) The WSBK first two races were great. Thanks for uploading!!

I've bought the motogp pass and the wsbk pass the last two years but am I correct in assuming your server with the Motogp and WSBK folders will have all the action in 2015?? If so I'll skip buying the passes. Saves over 200$ ;) The WSBK first two races were great. Thanks for uploading!!
Assuming everything runs smooth then I don't see any reason why I won't be able to provide the races all season. There are lots of things beyond my control, for example MotoGP.com just changed their website completely and my capture program no longer recognizes the flash player embedded in the page so I am currently unable to record any races from MotoGP.com. I'm using the Qatar test on the 14th to 16th to see if I can get it working.

hey not sure if you aware of this. But when I go to the server link I cant see any files under the MotoGP folder. The other folders work fine.

hey not sure if you aware of this. But when I go to the server link I cant see any files under the MotoGP folder. The other folders work fine.
The direct download folder will only contain qualifying and races, no testing, no free practice, etc. That's why it's empty, no races yet. Use the torrent download links for testing and practices. If you need help using torrents just let me know.

So the final day got washed out by the rain - Riders can't ride at night since the lights shine on track and they can't see anything.

Ducatti finished the test on top with Honda second and Yamaha third, interesting! They never used the soft tires. Perhaps the most interesting point is that their lap times were on top as well with used tires, this is a big deal as we all know they can do well with fresh tires but as the race went on they always end up lagging from the top runners.

This is going to be good. Lorenzo is in good shape, Valentino did more laps than anyone yesterday and Pedrosa... well Pedrosa is being Pedrosa, always somewhere behind.

So the final day got washed out by the rain - Riders can't ride at night since the lights shine on track and they can't see anything.

Ducatti finished the test on top with Honda second and Yamaha third, interesting! They never used the soft tires. Perhaps the most interesting point is that their lap times were on top as well with used tires, this is a big deal as we all know they can do well with fresh tires but as the race went on they always end up lagging from the top runners.

This is going to be good. Lorenzo is in good shape, Valentino did more laps than anyone yesterday and Pedrosa... well Pedrosa is being Pedrosa, always somewhere behind.

How do you tell who was sand bagging and who was not?

How do you tell who was sand bagging and who was not?
Mostly from the riders after session interviews - They were all but even within the sand bagging they all try to put up a 'faster lap' specially in day two.

Back
Top Bottom