John Sherrard - Accelerated Technologies | GTAMotorcycle.com

John Sherrard - Accelerated Technologies

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Had both my bikes set up/rebuilt by John this past week. Excellent service and work done on-time and very professional. He took the time to educate me on what to watch for street/track and how to fix it. The shop is out of the way for many but it's well worth the drive.

Had 2 of my bikes done by him too. He is the best! Great guy too.

I had a seal go on my Ohlins forks this fall so pulled them off the bike and sent them up to John to have the work done. Got a heavier spring, revalved and all fixed up. The best part about dealing with John is the communication and the time he takes to understand what you want out of the bike and explain what he can do to reach those goals. Great overall experience and I would reccomend Accelerated Technologies to anyone wanting to have suspension work done.

I dont think Ive ever seen a bad review about AT. There is a nice lake close by I drop the missus at anytime I drive up there in the summer. Nice place to relax.

John did the suspension on my Monster a couple of years ago......... very happy with the results, John is very professional and communicates well with his customers.... two thumbs up for Accelerated Technologies .... Cheers, Les

Back
Top Bottom