interesting article - who investigates these matters | GTAMotorcycle.com

interesting article - who investigates these matters

slow news day? trying to make connections by grasping at straws...

These 2 paragraphs sum it all up for me...

Mr. Papathanasakis purchased the bar on Oct. 1, 2012, for $2.05-million, according to land-registry records. He is the sole officer of a numbered company that made the purchase, which was financed in part with a $1.3-million loan from the Italian Canadian Savings & Credit Union Ltd.

One of the guarantors for that loan was John Aquino, the vice-president and general manager of Bondfield Construction Co. Ltd., a major builder of new schools. Most recently, Bondfield was awarded contracts totalling $11.6-million for additions to two TDSB schools.

Construction, Italians, and public contracts. Gee lemme guess what's really happening behind the scenes here :lol:

And if anyone feels like coming back at me with a "stop stereotyping" thing, give your head a shake. The level of corruption and criminal activity in the Toronto construction industry makes Montreal look like a kids playground.

Which country/large city has a construction industry NOT corrupt??? It simply doesn't exist ....

These 2 paragraphs sum it all up for me...

Construction, Italians, and public contracts. Gee lemme guess what's really happening behind the scenes here :lol:

And if anyone feels like coming back at me with a "stop stereotyping" thing, give your head a shake. The level of corruption and criminal activity in the Toronto construction industry makes Montreal look like a kids playground.
Yeah when everybody points fingers at "Quebec for being so corrupt" all i can think of is that theyre not more corrupt, they just suck more at hiding it. #loudmouthes

Back
Top Bottom