Blank Battery tender connectors | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blank Battery tender connectors

Two50noob

Site Supporter
So i recently ordered one of these volt meters http://www.sparkbright.co.uk/sparkright-eclipse-battery-voltage-monitor.phz (If you haven't seen this products check the out even with shipping and exchange rates they are cheaper than similar US based products).
I ordered 1 for the Vstrom and 1 for the GS400. Now installation on the Strom will be simple due to being able to directly access the battery. The GS not so much..But i already have a direct connection to the battery via the tender hookup!
So the question is does anyone know were i can buy a blank end to attach to the volt meter wires?

SAEConnectorEnd.jpg

Most bike shops have them. I think they are made by Yuasa and they are the pigtail to connect to the battery but you can just cut off the connector and splice it together.
mVFoSss7jCHJ6jCQO5oDCQw.jpg

I found some compatible connectors at Canadian Tire in the automotive electronic section. I think they were in with the trailer light hookups.
I had to splice them in.

The battery tender connector is just a standard SAE type. As suggested above, you can get pigtailed versions of these at CdnTire, Walmart, etc.

It sounds like you're looking for something you can just crimp on the ends of the voltage monitor, and plug directly into the battery tender hookup? The SAE connector is just a male and female bullet connector (.250, I think?) encased together in plastic, so you can crimp a male and female bullet connector on the ends of the voltage monitor wires. Not as pretty or as water resistant as a real SAE connector, though.

Edit: keep in mind that the voltage monitor will be always on if you hook it to the battery tender connector unless you wire in a switch

Last edited:
walmart has em for like 11 bux.

Back
Top Bottom