stolen bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

stolen bikes

ToSlow

Site Supporter
got this from another site

[h=3]Stolen Bikes[/h]

Sad to say but Clare's Cycle , in Fenwick ON was broken into last night.

Came around 1:30am and checked the place out, covered up 1 camera but they other front camera had view of the entire deal. Three individuals wearing hoodys in the tape. Building is alarmed and has cameras but it is a bit out of town with no real neighbors that would hear that kind of noise.

6 mins flat they used a U-Haul Rental Van to smash 1st and pull the window out of the frame to load 7 bikes from 50cc Pro Seniors to 105's in the back of the truck. All 2015's

Since they are little race bikes and nobody I know really registers them if they race MX of HS they are probably already gone but keep your eyes peeled if you can

was just reading this. I know Clares is a little out of town, but it looks like they went right through the front window by the entrance door. That is pretty bold

was just reading this. I know Clares is a little out of town, but it looks like they went right through the front window by the entrance door. That is pretty bold

There is mostly farmland around there and no one is really around at night. It's a cool shop.

There is mostly farmland around there and no one is really around at night. It's a cool shop.

Thanks for pointing this out, living 10 minutes from the shop I never noticed the agricultural presence in the area :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom