Dainese bought for $162 million | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dainese bought for $162 million

Damn that is pretty crzy that they got bought out like that. If it's true that it's an investment capital company that bought em up, there has to be serious $$ figures for profit otherwise it wouldn't have happened. I wonder what they have up their sleeve.
I'm still a fan of their suits though.. definitely some good stuff they got right now. Still.

Hell, Dainese is working NASA to develop a ****ing spacesuit for missions to Mars...That's HUGE $$$

This video is from 2 years ago...

[video=youtube_share;jbul6-yH2X8]http://youtu.be/jbul6-yH2X8[/video]
That could come in handy next time Rossi high-sides to the moon.

Whatever you say, Ray. I wouldn't want to upset you.

Meantime, in Mugello, Vale is testing his new suit for motoGP... the future of Dainese is GoreTex...

visore-20d-explorer.jpg

Huh a waterproof breathable membrane is their future?

Crazy amount of money.

Do think anything will change....

Ya, the price will go up. How do you think the new investors will make their money back?

Very strong Brand and as a customer can say that their boots and gloves are top notch.
Parents tell me that their kids want and are paying 500 for a pair of True Religion jeans.

People who buy a 20k Ducati want something safe and stylish to wear so they will pay for it.

Last edited:
I crashed with a Dainese Laguna seca race suit and I was not impressed with the result. Lost of seams open up from such a small low side.

Last edited:
Crashed slow twice on my crono suit still in great condition. I did get a small rip on the inner thigh before my crashes but must if got stuck on a bolt or something.

Grab a deal on genuine, virtually brand new genuine quality Dainese suit, before the new buyers who have no history or passion in this stuff, throws quality out the window and moves production to 10cents a day chinese slaves. Dainese as we know it today is done.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...-GEAR-HELMETS-and-MORE!&p=2244575#post2244575

Doesn't fit and has too much Honda fanboy juice in it

My 30km/h low side did barely any damage to my suit and I didn't see any grass. I did notice the leather feels substantially thinner than my JR suit and I'm going to have reinforcement panels put onto the forearm.

Last edited:
Grab a deal on genuine, virtually brand new genuine quality Dainese suit, before the new buyers who have no history or passion in this stuff, throws quality out the window and moves production to 10cents a day chinese slaves. Dainese as we know it today is done.

How do you know this? How do you know there not going to improve?
Because of attitudes like this, the company will fade.
Maybe they sold because it wasn't doing so well? Who knows. Not you or me that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom