2015 Ducati Multistrada | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ducati Multistrada

Gary64

Site Supporter
I have a 2011 and feel it's the best sport touring motorcycle available (at least for me). The new model is being launched and looks like it has some nice upgrades and new styling. The old beak has been redesigned and is much more appealing now. I'm not looking forward to seeing what the pricing on the new model is.

2015-Ducati-Multistrada-1200-01.jpg

Could be my next bike, but I'm undecided. That 1100 Tuono speaks to me as well, although I am thinking of toning down my regular street ride.

I love the Multistrada for its looks and the power. I would seriously look at trading in my BMW GSA for one IF it had a shaft drive. It is a big down side to me not having a shaft. I know it is not a big deal to have a chain, but the extra added maintenance and all that goes with a chain is just something I am not interested in anymore. I would Also need to have some better panniers then the stock Duc ones for the Multistrada. I do not think I have ever seen one with after market boxes. Would probably kill the sleek look it has.

I love the Multistrada for its looks and the power. I would seriously look at trading in my BMW GSA for one IF it had a shaft drive. It is a big down side to me not having a shaft. I know it is not a big deal to have a chain, but the extra added maintenance and all that goes with a chain is just something I am not interested in anymore. I would Also need to have some better panniers then the stock Duc ones for the Multistrada. I do not think I have ever seen one with after market boxes. Would probably kill the sleek look it has.

Chain maitenence is a bit of a pain especially when touring even though it takes 5 minutes a day for a cleaning and lube. The chain on my Multy has over 30,000 KMs and barely shows any wear. It stretched a bit at first but now only needs to be adjusted once a year.

Here's a GSed up version with aftermarket paniers. Not my cup of tea.

Ducati-Multistrada-1200-TOUBKAL-05.jpg

Chain maitenence is a bit of a pain especially when touring even though it takes 5 minutes a day for a cleaning and lube. The chain on my Multy has over 30,000 KMs and barely shows any wear. It stretched a bit at first but now only needs to be adjusted once a year.

Here's a GSed up version with aftermarket paniers. Not my cup of tea.

Ducati-Multistrada-1200-TOUBKAL-05.jpg

I like the look with those panniers, they look like touratech panniers. Looks much more functional and usable now.

Back
Top Bottom