Hamilton minibike rebel | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton minibike rebel

inreb

Site Supporter
This is too funny and a bit shocking. Yesterday I saw a minibike going down King St. Rolling along with traffic. (Google Taco minibike) Lawnmower engine, no lights, no nothing, bare bones. I couldn't believe my eyes. As a motor vehicle he must be in contravention of dozens of laws. This afternoon I saw him going down Main St. headed for downtown. What is he thinking? Totally clueless or total rebel? Has anybody else seen him?

Last time I was in the hammer, a guy rode past on a grom (damn they're small in real life). People were cheering thinking he was doing something illegal.

As for the guy on the sketchy bike, if you have no income and no assets, you don't have a lot to lose riding unlicensed illegal vehicles.

Last time I was in the hammer, a guy rode past on a grom (damn they're small in real life). People were cheering thinking he was doing something illegal.

As for the guy on the sketchy bike, if you have no income and no assets, you don't have a lot to lose riding unlicensed illegal vehicles.

That's a new kind of brazen. I've seen gasoline powered bicycles from time to time. Some loud and fast but for some reason they don't trigger the same gut reaction as a tubular minibike going down the Queens hiway.

Good for him, word got out on the street that only tree hugging girls and impaired convicts ride Ebikes. He's upping the game Steeltown style.

Shows Moxy...... not moxy fruvoius , thats a different style....

Back
Top Bottom