2015 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

No, the 2015 NM4 is the evolution of the DN-01. Ugliest thing I've ever seen. Apparently, Honda hasn't learned. I'll give them points for innovation, though. DCT transmission might save this turd. For those interested, on showroom floors now, $12,499.00.

From Honda Canada's website:

Long distance, eh? What a joke. Don't let the look of the bags fool you, they're tiny. Don't expect to carry more than a couple of spare pairs of socks.

NM4_2015_01.jpg

I wonder who's in charge of making new product decisions at Honda. Why would you put so much effort to build this turd of a bike? What's the market for it? Baby boomers? I just don't get it.

Bring this bike in the showrooms, not that hideous thing:

a-eicma-la-tutto-terreno-honda.jpg

I actually like the looks of the new Tuono. The previous gen'd design didn't flow. This new one is quite nice.
For potential new bikes next year, so far I have narrowed down to the Fz07 and the R3. Must get back into Yamaha family O_O

The new A prilias not only got more power but also gen-2 APRC which not only refined TC further but like the Yamaha allows GPS mapping and TC settings for each corner of a track. I believe though the release didn't mention it that it uses Bluetooth for coupling and programming it like the Caponord has had for a while now. So, far from just a facelift for the two big v4s.

Tiger 800 XRX

2015-Triumph-Tiger-800-XRx-03.jpg

Tiger 800 XCX

2015-Triumph-Tiger-800-XCx-06.jpg

I wonder who's in charge of making new product decisions at Honda. Why would you put so much effort to build this turd of a bike? What's the market for it? Baby boomers? I just don't get it.

There is a huge commuter bike market in Europe. Millions of people who don't own cars and ride to work every day, all year, all weather, by big scooters.

The new A prilias not only got more power but also gen-2 APRC which not only refined TC further but like the Yamaha allows GPS mapping and TC settings for each corner of a track.

Personally, I find that technology as interesting as the Google autonomous car (i.e. not interesting). If you are going to use GPS for TC settings, what's the point of track riding.

Barcelona on a quiet day

barcelona-parking2.jpg

There is a huge commuter bike market in Europe. Millions of people who don't own cars and ride to work every day, all year, all weather, by big scooters.

Technology doesn't matter if you dont like winning or you enjoy highsides. And who doesn't, really?

Heck, who wants 200hp bikes, anyway?

Last edited:
Rocket X

RocketX_right_rear.jpg

Thunderbird Nightstorm

Night_Storm_right.jpg

Bonneville T214 Land Speed Limited Edition

2015TriumphT214LandSpeedLimitedEditionBonneville1.jpg

Bonneville Spirit Special

2015TriumphSpiritSpecialBonneville2.jpg

Bonneville Newchurch

2015TriumphNewchurchBonneville.jpg

Thruxton Ace

2015-Triumph-Thruxton-Ace-Cafe-SE5.jpg

Street Triple Rx Special Edition

triumph-street-triple-rx-special-edition-presskit-intermot-2014-5944.jpg

Call me crazy, but the prettiest bike for 2015 for me is the R3.

ni17qrk3lb3kcpmueaqp.jpg

Go ahead, call me crazy.

you are super crazy! :p

rc213v all day!

Personally, I find that technology as interesting as the Google autonomous car (i.e. not interesting). If you are going to use GPS for TC settings, what's the point of track riding.

Ya, no guff. Changes the sport into something some people don't want to play anymore. Like replacing a baseball pitcher with a Howitzer, better for results but just not the same.

Couple those Triumphs look like mean machines. Good thing. Don't ride angry, let the bike do it. The other ones look a little fruity. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Is it just me, or has Triumph decided to go 70s retro for most of the lines or get stalled in 2000?
Standard bikes are great, but there are very subtle differences between those models.

That's twice you've posted about the vette. What do you have against them?

Not the actual car, the owners, typically middle-aged men with a fresh bottle of Just-for-Men and a divorce. Then , there are the hundreds of YouTube videos of people doing stupid things in Corvettes when they actually use the power. Hilarious.

The C6/C7 Z06 is the bees-knees, but I really don't see the point on public roads.

Back
Top Bottom