2015 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

This ape does it for me. Tuono V4 1100.

Tuono-top-i.jpg

Love it, it says, "if you don't know there was an "L" in the name, you are not worthy of this steed."

Love it, it says, "if you don't know there was an "L" in the name, you are not worthy of this steed."
The L is backwards as part of the frame

aprilia.png

Last edited:
The street H2 supposedly makes only 200hp... why not just put a turbo whistle on a ZX-10

That Kawi H2 looks like it'll start to twist and turn and transform into a Decepticon.

So uhhhh..... The Kawasaki DN-01... I mean the H2. That bike is a rip off of the fugliest scooter ever.

No, the 2015 NM4 is the evolution of the DN-01. Ugliest thing I've ever seen. Apparently, Honda hasn't learned. I'll give them points for innovation, though. DCT transmission might save this turd. For those interested, on showroom floors now, $12,499.00.

From Honda Canada's website:

The saddlebags integrate nicely into the NM4's unique lines, completing the long distance capability.

Long distance, eh? What a joke. Don't let the look of the bags fool you, they're tiny. Don't expect to carry more than a couple of spare pairs of socks.

NM4_2015_01.jpg

No, the 2015 NM4 is the evolution of the DN-01. Ugliest thing I've ever seen. Apparently, Honda hasn't learned. I'll give them points for innovation, though. DCT transmission might save this turd. For those interested, on showroom floors now, $12,499.00.

From Honda Canada's website:

Long distance, eh? What a joke. Don't let the look of the bags fool you, they're tiny. Don't expect to carry more than a couple of spare pairs of socks.

NM4_2015_01.jpg

Wow, I amazed at how much Honda managed to improve the styling of the DN-01. It was such a hot seller, this one will make them billions /sarcasm

Call me crazy, but the prettiest bike for 2015 for me is the R3.

ni17qrk3lb3kcpmueaqp.jpg

Go ahead, call me crazy.
Fully agree. Yamaha did an even better job than kawi with the small one.

S1000rr indeed and even the rsv4. The new r1 is just fugly. Looks like it belongs in star trek

The street H2 supposedly makes only 200hp... why not just put a turbo whistle on a ZX-10

The street one - along with ALL of the new liter class bikes - has to comply with the 299 km/h speed restriction.

The differences between the street H2 and the track-only H2R are, apparently: Camshafts, head gasket, clutch, exhaust system, ECU programming. And the track one is geared taller (2 teeth smaller rear sprocket). The base engine and transmission is the same.

That is as close to an invitation as it gets ...

Would like to upgrade to a Factory R model 300.
fr_bl3a0042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom