New R1 for 2015 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New R1 for 2015

10697182_982356785123192_6099483677161190903_o.jpg

black-yamaha-r1-13329-hd-wallpapers.jpeg

Even the Yamaha MotoGP bikes cannot due seamless downshifts. This R1 was rumored to have a DCT, but it looks like that got shelved.
He said clutchless, not seamless. Maybe he's asking becuase the new Pani1299 tech specs state clutchless up/down shifts.

Even the Yamaha MotoGP bikes cannot due seamless downshifts. This R1 was rumored to have a DCT, but it looks like that got shelved.
Actually, you and I both thought he was talking about the seamless transmission but i now realize he is talking about clutchless up and down shifts which can be done with a QS and an auto brlipper.

Actually, you and I both thought he was talking about the seamless transmission but i now realize he is talking about clutchless up and down shifts which can be done with a QS and an auto brlipper.

you, can do that without all that..just don't expect the tranny to last.

The new s1krr has clutchless up and down shifts. But it's a 2 click process to go down.

went to snow city today...they still have the '14 R1s for $13K ++....

...Thought maybe prices would tumble a bit now that the new model's out

I don't get why everyone goes off about the exhaust on every new bike? That's always the first thing to go. New R1 looks sweet.

I don't get why everyone goes off about the exhaust on every new bike? That's always the first thing to go. New R1 looks sweet.

Sensitive issue. Exposed exhaust and tips/extensions rank top 10 phallic symballs world wide, top 3 North America.

Aftermarket or not you can't hide it. Fugly is fugly.

it's titanium...costly$$$$! no aftermarket can - can match it !

That's nowhere near the ugliest stock exhaust and I think it goes fine with the bike. It looks a heck of a lot better than those dumb headlights.

Yep thats a fine looking exhaust.. nicely designed imo. In fact, a standard aftermarket pipe would look like crap on that bike.

Back
Top Bottom