The EICMA thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

The EICMA thread

CafeRay

Live streaming from Ducati and Yamaha

[video=youtube;OYtQwA5q5Bo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYtQwA5q5Bo[/video]

Rumor is that Ducati is going to announce a reasonably priced mid-sized bike with lifetime electrical warranty and 25,000 km valve service intervals.

kidding.jpg

Looks like an S1000RR from the side however it managed to even out-puke the front end of the Bimmer.
I don't think it looks bad at all, I think the front end looks badass, even more so than the S1KRR. :lol:
After a second look at the wheels, they seem a little "chopper-ish" the way the spokes widen a little towards the outer part of the rim.

I prefer the old R1.
These designers are working too much on pieces of the bikes on CAD without looking at the overall shape and flow.
The exhaust trap is big, but if you flow that much through the engine to make >200hp, you need to do that.

New Panigale looks like the old one, just bored out 100cc, which is a common theme for 2015 (i.e. the new Tuono).

New Panigale looks like the old one, just bored out 100cc, which is a common theme for 2015 (i.e. the new Tuono).

The "new" Tuono didn't need anything though. Unlike the Yammie and Pani which wouldn't hurt to have some better reliability (And c'mon Ducati, you really need 1300cc to be competitive against the other 1000cc bikes?!).

Well it's official, if that's the new bike it's the most hideous thing I've ever seen.

Is this where they unveil the street H2 that everybody has already stopped caring about?

Thanks for moving the thread to a little looked at section, and now we have multiple threads on these bikes.

Well it's official, if that's the new bike it's the most hideous thing I've ever seen.

yeah.. she got beat with the ugly stick, as if they are trying to copy the BMW styling somehow. I still would get a Bimmer at this range.

The R3 looks great in competition blue/silver/white..ABS standard. Very pretty bike and a great price.

i'm diggin the R1, except for those round lights by the bottom of the nose fairing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom