Nice couple of days coming up.. | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nice couple of days coming up..

Went out yesterday with intentions of doing a quick 25Km to empty the tank...ended up filling her up again and went another 250Km...think I have a problem...

Nice little toodle today, probably last chance to urinate under my favourite bridge(Sulpher Springs Rd.)
So that's the wiff I get riding under that bridge, and I thought it was the homeless. Giving the homeless a bad rap.

I guess everyone has an excuse for riding.

Went out yesterday with intentions of doing a quick 25Km to empty the tank...ended up filling her up again and went another 250Km...think I have a problem...

There there, it's okay. There's a few of us nutcases still riding.
Friday through Monday looks very much rideable around 0*C. With no precipitation beforehand.

about 10 days out looks to be okay -
http://www.timeanddate.com/weather/canada/mississauga
below zero I'm not inclined to go anywhere as I don't need to and I'm looking forward to another season in Australia come mid Feb.

But I want to get my seat/height sorted before I go away...still not certain on the DayLong for the Wee. Needs more rides.

As I was saying - El Nino pattern - is still tentative but the conditions are El Nino in the Pacific and the weather has been behaving that way.

Warmer winter forecast due to El Nino: Environment Canada
Wintry Weather

Environment Canada is expecting the next three months to be seasonal or warmer than normal in almost the entire country, thanks in part to El Nino, a senior climatologist says. 1

http://www.cbc.ca/news

So more shifts of warm days...

I am up for a short ride. If I make it there before I freeze, Forks after lunch.

Rode to work yesterday as the subway line I use is shut down. Doing it again today. Hopefully no humidity of any kind tonight.

4 to 5*c on the Saturday-Monday!

YAY!

Showing 7 on Monday - love that wobbly jet stream....

650x366_12081623_hd14.jpg

California getting drenched finally....BC getting drowned tho.

10" of snow here today. Not going anywhere on the bike.

10" of snow here today. Not going anywhere on the bike.

Baggsy lost his sac? jk
Neither am I.

Going to take the downtime to lube and readjust my clutch cable.

Back
Top Bottom