Nice couple of days coming up.. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nice couple of days coming up..

I was at the bluffs
1d8a5c95d01aa13155952bea782bcaac.jpg

I was on a tri-color CBR 125 with a hi viz jacket on. I should have turned around to say hi but I just started my ride and didn't want to stop yet. The weather was nice.

I was on a tri-color CBR 125 with a hi viz jacket on. I should have turned around to say hi but I just started my ride and didn't want to stop yet. The weather was nice.
I see. I saw a 250. There was another bike down there too

I was down there on my blue ZZR 600, followed a mint 750 GSXR up the hill and out, I went right onto Kingston Rd. Gixxer went straight.
Yep, that was me. I turned around to say Hi a 2nd time. Its nice seeing other bikes still out there.

My bike has a lot of stone chips from the highway, not mint but I take that as a compliment

I heard this is polar Vortex pt 2

Yep, that was me. I turned around to say Hi a 2nd time. Its nice seeing other bikes still out there.

My bike has a lot of stone chips from the highway, not mint but I take that as a compliment

shhh..I was thinkin of buying her off of you when you were ready....don't shoot yourself in the foot! :p

shhh..I was thinkin of buying her off of you when you were ready....don't shoot yourself in the foot! :p
It might have over 100k when I'm done.

There's a few gsxr k4 out there

titanium valves hold up untill 100kms?

I guess we'll know in due time
I don't see why not

Out for about 120km today, wandering Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Port Perry, Uxbridge, Stouffville. Saw only one other bike. :(

A few rain drops, a few snow flakes, a nice ride otherwise. Heated grips make all the difference.

Nice...poked my nose and thought about it but too busy immersed in the new Retina iMac and 24,000 travel photos :D

Was chasing this one....goats will eat anything :D

Last edited:
Heated grips make all the difference.

Nice. 84km (uncorrected for wheel spin) today. Hand digits weak link. 100 watt single bulb illegal off road baja headlight leaves no juice for niceties.

Yep, took advantage of a great day today. One last ride to go - into storage :(.

I'm tempted to go out now....hell it's 13 and no wind and I like riding at night.

It's only 5 in Michigan so front must be close but maybe stalled as it was today....I'll take it.

Wind remains from the south west tho...

Back
Top Bottom