Nice couple of days coming up.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nice couple of days coming up..

MacDoc

Site Supporter
to test the cold weather gear without it raining.

Tired of being stuffed inside after that sweet ride to West Virginia last week.

Head up to the Forks later for lunch....would not mind a St. Jacobs feed either since have not been there this year.

I'll see you out there!

By S Ontario standards it's pretty plain jane - some stuff near the Grand River....nice riding to the Forks - quite a few bikes.
Toes a bit cold - all else good.

A few bikes on the way up and here....loads of cagers....happy we got seats.

Little wind is nice for a change.

any good curvy roads around St. Jacobs?

Best would be by Hawkeseville along the river, out to Wallenstein, east side of Conestoga Lake (you cross the dam), West Montrose to Salem and near Maryville.

Best would be by Hawkeseville along the river, out to Wallenstein, east side of Conestoga Lake (you cross the dam), West Montrose to Salem and near Maryville.

I use to take my dates on that Dam to see the sunset.... good times

Lovely day to ride. Toasty warm, thank goodness for heated grips, though the thumbs got wee bit cold.

Things will get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

54512a0e36e8ab0af8357482288d35d9.jpg

Today was sunny.

Lovely day to ride. Toasty warm, thank goodness for heated grips, though the thumbs got wee bit cold.

Things will get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

54512a0e36e8ab0af8357482288d35d9.jpg

Where is this? Only saw snow Saturday here in Scarborough, not enough to stay on the ground.

Where is this? Only saw snow Saturday here in Scarborough, not enough to stay on the ground.

Richmond Hill north of Major Mack has snow remaining on the ground... specifically for the houses that face north!

I'm hoping to get to St. Jacobs for a Amish feed for lunch. Yummy food but might be too busy to get away :(

Busy as well today. Will keep eye to sky ear to ground for blast off possibilities. Taking feed from tankbag/feedbag combo, am not earning Dr. salary.

Working ... stuck in St Thomas but I'm hoping to get back mid afternoon, in which case a quick run to the forks will be in order. The paperwork part of the job can wait. Tomorrow, I think is going to be booked solid *cough* *sneeze*

went out yesterday in ajax,hands got a little cold other than that it was nice to get out,may be the last time for me.

Having breakfast at Timmies as we speak

Back
Top Bottom