Cool Video for the end of the season | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cool Video for the end of the season

Good riders but... it's not a race track lol They treat it like one and probably ride it everyday. A visitor would be suicidal to try that with traffic.. hell those guys are imo

Street kids.....just waiting for the sound of the sausage creature.

don't think i'd ever have the talent or balls to knee drag on the streets. the track is good enough for me.

That road is not really safe in my opinion, there is no runoff and its all dust & gravel to the sides. A small mistake can send you into the guardrail

No street road is safe.
They don't make them to be "race safe"

That road is not really safe in my opinion, there is no runoff and its all dust & gravel to the sides. A small mistake can send you into the guardrail

All these factors add street cred to a successful passage. Well worth it imho. There is no free lunch.

I'd rather run off into a muddy ditch in a farmers field rather than a guard rail

Mulholland looks like a race track in this video. The only vids I have seen there before was only wipe outs.
This makes it look very exciting. Now I want to go give her a try.

Totally agree. Looks nice.

BTW, looks like you at 1:15 ....

Mulholland looks like a race track in this video. The only vids I have seen there before was only wipe outs.
This makes it look very exciting. Now I want to go give her a try.

I rented a bike for a day and rode it... a small patch of road that's very over hyped.

But then again I've ridden the alps so everything else by comparison isn't nearly as good.

I rented a bike for a day and rode it... a small patch of road that's very over hyped.

Really?? I thought we call the 3 bends at the Forks "the small patch of road that's very over hyped" ... LOL

I would take the Mullholand over GTA any day ... don't tell me you would not, regardless where else we all have rode.

Really?? I thought we call the 3 bends at the Forks "the small patch of road that's very over hyped" ... LOL

I would take the Mullholand over GTA any day ... don't tell me you would not, regardless where else we all have rode.

Of course I would take riding in Malibu over the GTA, that's obvious. But being that we live in the GTA, as a destination place to ride in... there's much better places to ride... roads that aren't over hyped like this one. I made it a goal to visit this spot, and was disappointed when I got there.

Back
Top Bottom