Condo harassing me | GTAMotorcycle.com

Condo harassing me

daught

My condo has a security guard that I had some issues with. Basically he is an overzealous prick. One night he showed up banging on my door at 12 accusing me that I stole some cable another tenant forgot in the computer room. I was quite offended and I I told him to GTFO. I reviewed CCTV the footage with his supervisor and building staff and it was obvious I did not touch the cable. Ever since, the guy has been prick to me with a bunch of small things. Whatever, but now I got a letter about double parking my motorcycle and my car. Of course everyone else does it. I don't want to ruin it for everyone else with "If I can't double park I expect the rule to be enforced for everyone else", but I kind of ****** I will have to get a second parking spot. The rule is in the contract, so technically I am in the wrong, but this selective enforcement is absurd. Any tips on how I can deal with this?

BONUS: if this falls through how can I be a prick tenant to the landlord?

Bonus answer: Have rough sex with him.

My condo has a security guard that I had some issues with. Basically he is an overzealous prick. One night he showed up banging on my door at 12 accusing me that I stole some cable another tenant forgot in the computer room. I was quite offended and I I told him to GTFO. I reviewed CCTV the footage with his supervisor and building staff and it was obvious I did not touch the cable. Ever since, the guy has been prick to me with a bunch of small things. Whatever, but now I got a letter about double parking my motorcycle and my car. Of course everyone else does it. I don't want to ruin it for everyone else with "If I can't double park I expect the rule to be enforced for everyone else", but I kind of ****** I will have to get a second parking spot. The rule is in the contract, so technically I am in the wrong, but this selective enforcement is absurd. Any tips on how I can deal with this?

Chances are the other tenants with a MC got a notice too. Try talking to your neighbours (What a concept, I know!)

My condo has a security guard that I had some issues with. Basically he is an overzealous prick.

Maybe the security guard saw you doing this:

Buddy in europe just mixes his old oil with diesel in his jeep beater. I just dump it in the sewer. Sure it might contaminate a bit of water, BUT driving to CT to dispose of it burns gas, which also pollutes.

So its not even your condo?

Here's an idea... shut up and play by the rules. Not sure how this has anything to do with your landlord.

My suggestion is that you should sell your bike(s) and any non-essential toys until you can afford to be a man and own a garage, not rent some floor space.

That would be my suggestion if I were being a troll like daught often is.

Does he work over nights? More than likely he doses off at 3 or 4 am. They all do. Take a pic and have a chat with him. Say you know how hard it is and you won't tell anyone.

He won't bother you again.

So its not even your condo?

Here's an idea... shut up and play by the rules. Not sure how this has anything to do with your landlord.

The whole building is a rental building. I was referring to the management as the landlord.

I will be out of ontario in the next two years. Doesn't make much sense to buy anything. Thx for reaching gtam.

Good idea to catch him sleep.

Not whatever. Big difference, son. You got no leg to stand on as a tenant in a rental building. Keep breaking the rules until they really step up their action to the order of several registered mail pieces.

Then comply or move out.

The whole building is a rental building. I was referring to the management as the landlord.

I will be out of ontario in the next two years. Doesn't make much sense to buy anything. Thx for reaching gtam.

Good idea to catch him sleep.

You said Condo but now it's a rental apartment. They have totally different laws. In a rental building the landlord - tenant act lays out what you can and can't do regarding lease agreements. The LTA also covers rental condo units but largely only between the suite owner and the tenant.

Re the guard accusing you of stealing a cable, did anyone else hear or see the confrontation? If yes sue him for defamation of character. Being a prick can work two ways.

I'd slit his throat while he's asleep

Not whatever. Big difference, son. You got no leg to stand on as a tenant in a rental building. Keep breaking the rules until they really step up their action to the order of several registered mail pieces.

Then comply or move out.

I try to not associate with renters of any stripe but second hand info via folklore seems to suggest renter holds the upper in any two way dick swinging deal. Did I get bad information?

Back
Top Bottom