Wheel Chocks on sale at Princess Auto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheel Chocks on sale at Princess Auto

cheekeebandito

Hey guys, just a heads up for a good deal on wheel chocks on sale ($40) at Princess Auto ... it's a one day sale (Tuesday November 4th) ... I picked up one of these last year , and use it for trailering , and also in the garage.... very useful....... it's on the back page , top left , in their most recent flyer....... Cheers ! Les

I don't think the flyer is online yet. I'm guessing you got this in the mail?

yes, exactly .... I couldn't find it online, but it's definitely on the back page of the sale flyer for next week ..... Cheers

Any chance anyone has a pic of this?

The blue chock when it goes on sale is the one to buy.

I have not seen any stock on the blue ones for about 2 years now when they ran out...Unless they restock you wont find any locally....>Even when supplies were slim some of my friends were driving to locations far out of the city to pick up the last few. That was at least a year or 2 ago...Id say youd be lucky to find any in Canada on sale or not

I have not seen any stock on the blue ones for about 2 years now when they ran out...Unless they restock you wont find any locally....>Even when supplies were slim some of my friends were driving to locations far out of the city to pick up the last few. That was at least a year or 2 ago...Id say youd be lucky to find any in Canada on sale or not

I picked up 3 this spring. I had no difficulty finding stock, and when I was back in a week later, no one else had bought any. Bad advertising? I just watched the flyer (via email) for when they came in. First time (last year) I couldn't make it until the end of the week and they were all gone. Then nothing for 6 months and then back in stock. Just keep your eyes open and have patience if you really want one.

The blue chock when it goes on sale is the one to buy.

Mind linking the blue one? I tried looking on PA, but I didn't find a blue wheel chock.

Only saving of $9 and paul thinks it sucks so i'm not sure if its worth my time and money.

I actually have the blue one , bought it a couple of years ago when it was on sale ....... I didn't realize there was a difference in quality between the blue and the black ..... the blue one is definitely a keeper ! Cheers, Les

Back
Top Bottom