Ghomeshigate | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghomeshigate

"He came up behind me, grabbed me by the hips, and ground his pelvis into my backside, simulating intercourse."

Your unwavering defense of that piece of crap speaks volumes about you.

btw- anyone else see him do it
got any film footage
just sayin'

Do I think he did that to her, yes, likely.
BUT in what context, was she joking with him and slapped his *** and in turn he did his part?

Thread title is tittle. Should be changed to Ghomeshigait because he's walking. He's a gentleman like his accusers are ladies. Big wow. The new world order:rolleyes:
I second the name change. I'm just happy I started a thread that has hit 800 posts...might go Gangnam style.

btw- anyone else see him do it
got any film footage
just sayin'

Do I think he did that to her, yes, likely.
BUT in what context, was she joking with him and slapped his *** and in turn he did his part?

Yes, apparently they did have a witness to this behaviour of his.

Yes, apparently they did have a witness to this behaviour of his.

Then why didn't they proceed with a trial.
All she had to do is say NO to the Crown that she wants a trial.

You are leading me to believe they have a smoking gun and buried it.
but but he is this big bad evil guy
and you have the chance to put him away or at the least have another trial with SOLID evidence and everyone said NO
does not compute for me

Then why didn't they proceed with a trial.
All she had to do is say NO to the Crown that she wants a trial.

You are leading me to believe they have a smoking gun and buried it.
but but he is this big bad evil guy
and you have the chance to put him away or at the least have another trial with SOLID evidence and everyone said NO
does not compute for me

What she says has little to no bearing on the case. It is prosecuted by The Crown, not by the individual.

Let me offer a possible scenario as to why they did it. He agreed to a Peace Bond. That's an agreement to stay out of trouble for the specified period. What if The Crown is convinced he can't do that, given his past history?

What she says has little to no bearing on the case. It is prosecuted by The Crown, not by the individual.

Let me offer a possible scenario as to why they did it. He agreed to a Peace Bond. That's an agreement to stay out of trouble for the specified period. What if The Crown is convinced he can't do that, given his past history?

In a lot of cases the victim just wants things to stop with an assurance of no repeats and life goes on.

JG doesn't have to face the media again.
Victim doesn't have to have to relive events or have habits aired.
Crown saves money.
Crown doesn't take a chance on another poor performance.
GTAM members don't have to go through another 825 posts.

"Crown dropped the charges because Ghomeshi apologized". I hope my next speeding ticket will be viewed as lightly. That must have been one-hell-of an assault:rolleyes:

"Crown dropped the charges because Ghomeshi apologized". I hope my next speeding ticket will be viewed as lightly. That must have been one-hell-of an assault:rolleyes:

I wonder what they really know that we don't. I mean this should be a slam dunk with all this evidence.

In a lot of cases the victim just wants things to stop with an assurance of no repeats and life goes on.

JG doesn't have to face the media again.
Victim doesn't have to have to relive events or have habits aired.
Crown saves money.
Crown doesn't take a chance on another poor performance.
GTAM members don't have to go through another 825 posts.

THIS victim didn't want it to stop.

It amazes me how ppl can be this dumb.
JG is charged, he is standing trial.
He is doing his part. If you want to say he is 100% guilty and scum of the earth then ok...done

NOW

Let's look at the other side. If you are going to accuse someone then be damn sure you are not the liar you are accusing him to be.
How do you magically forget about your photos, love letters, 20+ emails, and who knows what else?
Let's remember they were ordered NOT to speak to each other (the accusers).
And what turned up, hundreds of texts messages of them violating the law and colluding to 'get him'.

It is this crap that land innocent ppl on death row or in jail for life or wrongly imprisoned.
The irony, he is a liar your honor, believe us, we tell the truth... just ignore the lies you caught us in.

It amazes me how ppl can be this dumb.
JG is charged, he is standing trial.
He is doing his part. If you want to say he is 100% guilty and scum of the earth then ok...done

NOW

Let's look at the other side. If you are going to accuse someone then be damn sure you are not the liar you are accusing him to be.
How do you magically forget about your photos, love letters, 20+ emails, and who knows what else?
Let's remember they were ordered NOT to speak to each other (the accusers).
And what turned up, hundreds of texts messages of them violating the law and colluding to 'get him'.

It is this crap that land innocent ppl on death row or in jail for life or wrongly imprisoned.
The irony, he is a liar your honor, believe us, we tell the truth... just ignore the lies you caught us in.

You keep rehashing the events of the first trial. The rest of us are discussing the second, sexual assault in the workplace trial. Try to keep up.

Because of the first trial the second trial has been cancelled by unpopular demand. Cause and effect is a huge component of our criminal justice system. Also bartering, wavering, arm twisting, low testosterone and slight of hand.

You keep rehashing the events of the first trial. The rest of us are discussing the second, sexual assault in the workplace trial. Try to keep up.

you are truly obtuse
let's try your version
so, tell us, why didn't they proceed with the 2nd trial...as Rob mentioned there is a witness to the event.
If the woman in the 2nd trial truly believes that she was wronged to the point of going to the police to have him charged then why not go to trial.
Before you say the Crown blocked it, the lady in the 2nd trial had her time on tv on the courthouse steps, meaning she could have blasted the Crown for not proceeding and not seeking justice for all the other real victims such as herself.

From the piece I saw, they stated that she essentially had to approve of the deal for the Crown to offer him a peace bond.

It is this contradictory thinking by ppl such as yourself that land innocent ppl behind bars. Damn! ppl like you serve on juries.

you are truly obtuse
let's try your version
so, tell us, why didn't they proceed with the 2nd trial...as Rob mentioned there is a witness to the event.
If the woman in the 2nd trial truly believes that she was wronged to the point of going to the police to have him charged then why not go to trial.
Before you say the Crown blocked it, the lady in the 2nd trial had her time on tv on the courthouse steps, meaning she could have blasted the Crown for not proceeding and not seeking justice for all the other real victims such as herself.

From the piece I saw, they stated that she essentially had to approve of the deal for the Crown to offer him a peace bond.

It is this contradictory thinking by ppl such as yourself that land innocent ppl behind bars. Damn! ppl like you serve on juries.

I'll try to type slowly.

The peace bond + apology was the second deal Ghomeshi's lawyer offered her. The first deal she offered her was an undisclosed amount of money from Ghomeshi to be paid to her. In the letter to the courts from Ghomeshi's therapist chronicling his 61 sessions with him he states that he continues to take accountability for his choices and actions. His accuser, Borel, said she accepted Ghomeshi's apology as the "clearest path to the truth" because a trial would have allowed him to continue denying guilt. If after reading the evidence you continue to think he was railroaded into the deal his own lawyer proposed, there's no hope for you.

I'll try to type slowly.

The peace bond + apology was the second deal Ghomeshi's lawyer offered her. The first deal she offered her was an undisclosed amount of money from Ghomeshi to be paid to her. In the letter to the courts from Ghomeshi's therapist chronicling his 61 sessions with him he states that he continues to take accountability for his choices and actions. His accuser, Borel, said she accepted Ghomeshi's apology as the "clearest path to the truth" because a trial would have allowed him to continue denying guilt. If after reading the evidence you continue to think he was railroaded into the deal his own lawyer proposed, there's no hope for you.

you are clearly obtuse
carry on

Back
Top Bottom