Ghomeshigate | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghomeshigate

after reading this, i know now this..

cbc did not see a video of JG beating the women with a cracked rib.

they saw a video of her showing bruising. they also saw numerous text's between them both, and determined it was consensual
but fired him anyways

The toronto star launched its own investigation and found many more women.

not quite sure, but i dont think any of them have launched a formal complaint..

was there anything in there we didnt know before ?

im suprised wwe havent heard from his grade 4 classmates telling us how he killed animals

after reading this, i know now this..

cbc did not see a video of JG beating the women with a cracked rib.

they saw a video of her showing bruising. they also saw numerous text's between them both, and determined it was consensual
but fired him anyways

The toronto star launched its own investigation and found many more women.

not quite sure, but i dont think any of them have launched a formal complaint..

was there anything in there we didnt know before ?

im suprised wwe havent heard from his grade 4 classmates telling us how he killed animals

The Star has been investigating him since last February. The CBC only saw the pictures/video a couple of weeks ago.

but fired him anyways

Which they have every right to do and should have done. They didn't want someone who gets hard injuring women to represent their company. And that little matter of sexual harassment in the work place which was documented.

Wonder what the lawyers actually did to earn $18K?

Guy walks into lawyer's office.
"Your rates are very high, but can I ask you 2 questions?"
Lawyer looks up from his desk.
"Sure. What's your second question?"

Wonder what the lawyers actually did to earn $18K?

Guy walks into lawyer's office.
"Your rates are very high, but can I ask you 2 questions?"
Lawyer looks up from his desk.
"Sure. What's your second question?"

go to law school and find out. You can drop 18k at even a cheap lawyer pretty fast. My biggest lawyer bill was 30 times that.

Offensive or defensive bill?

Offense. sued a huge company and their goal was to outspend me. They settled the day before trial after producing 28000 pages of documents and trying to make me go away. I almost lost everything. It was a do or die situation. I was right but they thought they could spend me into quitting. 10 years later they don't exist

That brings back memories. I once rolled up the small claims court starter kit and stuffed it into my jean jacket inner pocket. March right into the office and demanded satisfaction. Or else. I unfurled that document and came out the victor. Yup, standing at the brink, I can certainly relate.

Joan dropped the suit, has to pay legal fees incurred to date.

do you live under a rock? ;)

No, I don't think that issue is just going to go away. I imagine charges will be laid eventually.

That brings back memories. I once rolled up the small claims court starter kit and stuffed it into my jean jacket inner pocket. March right into the office and demanded satisfaction. Or else. I unfurled that document and came out the victor. Yup, standing at the brink, I can certainly relate.

half a league, half a league, half a league forward. Into the valley of death rode the six hundred. The charge of the Light Brigade. Charge the guns he said......

half a league, half a league, half a league forward. Into the valley of death rode the six hundred. The charge of the Light Brigade. Charge the guns he said......

I see I made my point.

Ghomeshi has just been charged and arrested; 4 counts of sexual assault and one of overcome resistance/choking.

*EDIT* "Surrendered to police"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom