Ghomeshigate | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghomeshigate

A subsequent encounter,
ecb262572f7e6eacadc00b36213694c79da2055cfb416386d05109bcf735e727.jpg

I agree, I didn't get that either

That story plays out differently in my head.

She wanted a job. She would've ****ed him for it but it turned out that he played too rough for her, so she voluntarily blew him instead. She then accepted a job interview.

Now its 'rape' though.

Thats kinda the way i see it...

depends, if it leaves bruises yes

if it's just a squishy feel, and unwelcome, it's sexual assault

So if a girl asks you to smack her *** and you do it, it leaves a bruise its now assault?

Like she said, she wanted to break into broadcasting and he took advantage of his position.

How is this different from a professor suggesting that his student offer up sex if she wants a passing grade

See, taking advantage of their position

But he never offered to get her a job for sex, he asked her out, banged her and AFTER that he said ill see what i can do for you.
She used him to get ahead in life

He got laid and tried to hook her up in exchange

So if a girl asks you to smack her *** and you do it, it leaves a bruise its now assault?
learn how to smack a girl in the *** the way she likes it would'ya?

But he never offered to get her a job for sex, he asked her out, banged her and AFTER that he said ill see what i can do for you.
She used him to get ahead in life
Probably not offered straight out for sex, but when he's offered to talk to his producers and then he comes on to you, doesn't mean he didn't take advantage of his position. And she was very upfront about saying she wanted to work with him.

And that's what leads me to believe that one wasn't rape, but instead it went down like mmmnaked suggested
I would agree that it wasn't rape, but it was assault

There's another

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/new...dly-choked-beat-n-b-woman-with-belt-1.2818879

Then he removed the belt and started beating her on the back with it, she said.

She says she didn't say anything to Ghomeshi.

"I was in so much shock — and I’ve heard this from other women who are speaking as well — I did not know what to say. It totally threw me for a loop. I was speechless," she recalled.

The alleged incident, which she says lasted about 30 minutes, only ended after they ended up having intercourse, she said.

Afterwards, she says Ghomeshi was "nice and friendly and normal again," so she stayed the night.

So was she sexually assaulted but then ok with it because he was nice after, so she spent the night anyway...? Meh.

learn how to smack a girl in the *** the way she likes it would'ya?

Probably not offered straight out for sex, but when he's offered to talk to his producers and then he comes on to you, doesn't mean he didn't take advantage of his position. And she was very upfront about saying she wanted to work with him.

So why call it rape then? Just call the guy a ****** bag, and call her a prostitute cause thats what she was basically doing

So from a legal perspective, while its persuasive that 9 women have come forward with similar allegations, I can see how this would fall apart if tested in court. Unfortunately if someone were to go to the police, the charge needs to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. That standard of proof is extremely high, as well as the burden of proof is solely on the victims

So basically the defence lawyer will slut shame the victim, ask how many people she's slept with, and if she had a brazilian wax before meeting up with the perpetrator, all this while the perpetrator sits there and enjoys watching the victim be victimized AGAIN

This is why the system is a joke, and women don't come forward

There's another

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/new...dly-choked-beat-n-b-woman-with-belt-1.2818879

Then he removed the belt and started beating her on the back with it, she said.

She says she didn't say anything to Ghomeshi.

"I was in so much shock — and I’ve heard this from other women who are speaking as well — I did not know what to say. It totally threw me for a loop. I was speechless," she recalled.

The alleged incident, which she says lasted about 30 minutes, only ended after they ended up having intercourse, she said.

Afterwards, she says Ghomeshi was "nice and friendly and normal again," so she stayed the night.

So was she sexually assaulted but then ok with it because he was nice after, so she spent the night anyway...? Meh.

Exactly, women like this do a disservice to women who were actually raped

So why call it rape then? Just call the guy a ****** bag, and call her a prostitute cause thats what she was basically doing

oh please why is she a prostitute??? Men have been using women for sex for YEARS...YEARS. And your slut shaming women???

I didn't call it rape, I called it assault

I'm going to bed, it's 1AM

So from a legal perspective, while its persuasive that 9 women have come forward with similar allegations, I can see how this would fall apart if tested in court. Unfortunately if someone were to go to the police, the charge needs to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. That standard of proof is extremely high, as well as the burden of proof is solely on the victims

So basically the defence lawyer will slut shame the victim, ask how many people she's slept with, and if she had a brazilian wax before meeting up with the perpetrator, all this while the perpetrator sits there and enjoys watching the victim be victimized AGAIN

The system is just fine. I think some women need to rethink their positions on this whole rape thing. It's a VERY serious allegation for a very serious crime.

If you have to think really hard about whether you were actually raped .. you weren't .

Slut shame? What do you call a woman who sleeps with a guy on several occasions to try and get a job?

The system is a joke because of people like that woman.

If this was a story of 8 women being simply raped by the guy i'd say throw him in jail and throw away the key, but there are too many things that make you go wtf here...

The system is just fine. I think some women need to rethink their positions on this whole rape thing. It's a VERY serious allegation for a very serious crime.

If you have to think really hard about whether you were actually raped .. you weren't .

whatever

oh please why is she a prostitute??? Men have been using women for sex for YEARS...YEARS. And your slut shaming women???

I didn't call it rape, I called it assault

I'm going to bed, it's 1AM

Assault and rape are two different things...

BTW this isn't about what women/men have been doing for years, instead its based on this one incident and what happened

I dont know about anyone else but if Im banging a chick and all of a sudden she starts punching me or hurting me in a weird way im gonna either like it
ask for more. Since none of the chicks went to the cops, im thinking they enjoyed it, but maybe felt embarassed about it later.

and a question ive always wondered .... wouldnt you fight until death or unconsciousness before rape ? i would

But she didn't, then shows up to the interview? wtf?

And who gives a guy a blow job "just to get out of there"? am i the only one who thinks this whole situation is beyond words?
Are you really this stupid or just trolling. You know nothing about rape and how people react to it. Your posts are insulting to women, but worse are the reason most women don't come forward, because some how ******** try to blame them. This isn't a joke and you should stfu.

and a question ive always wondered .... wouldnt you fight until death or unconsciousness before rape ? i would

Yes, I would try, at least I think I would. But thankfully I've never been in that situation, so I don't know

Oh and regarding "they enjoyed it which is why they didn't go to the police"

Seriously ??? Give your head a shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can't believe how some people think. I guess the victims of Graham James, Gordon Stuckless, Jerry Sandusky, and all the priests wanted it. The choir boys continued to go t to church, Sheldon Kennedy and Theo Fleury continued to play hockey, Sandusky's victims continued to play football, and these are only a few that went public, there's so many that never go public. It's hard for a person to come forward, they feel they will be blamed, they feel they are the only one, they are afraid to face the person in court. There's so many reasons. People are afraid of ruining their careers.

Last edited:
The comments on this board are largely tongue in cheek, but some of you actually think this way and I feel very bad for you. I pray something like this never touches your family or friends. You'll be changed for life on your vision of who you can trust.

...but mostly, no one wants to think of themselves as a victim
This isn't in relation to the Ghomeshi story, just in general, but I disagree. I think we have created a climate of victimhood that many people are only too happy to embrace. Got a bad mark? The teacher doesn't like you. Didn't get the promotion? That jerk who has the boss' ear blocked you. Lost the election? Misogyny and racism. And the media panders to it because they encourage people to come to them with their stories rather than seek redress on their own or through legal channels. It fills pages with fodder readers lap up and is easier and cheaper than actually researching a real story.
It also does a huge disservice to real victims of real misfortunes. And it allows people to be anonymously accused and convicted in the court of public opinion without any of that bothersome due process stuff. Accusations of sexual misconduct are particularly troubling, because the pall it leaves never goes away. All it takes is a whisper and a life is ruined.

Back
Top Bottom