Ghomeshigate | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghomeshigate

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
What no thread on this yet?

Move over Rob Ford, there's a new turd in town. It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better.

It really didn't need a thread, the guy is a nobody....

I know very little about the situation but am willing to learn. Is it going to be like the Ben Johnson fiasco where "Canadian Olympic champion sprinter Ben Johnson ...etc. and so forth becomes "Jamaican born drug cheat......."

Last edited:
I know very little about the situation but am willing to learn.

Coles notes:

CBC superstar gets off beating up women during sex.
Some girls complain about it
CBC has covered it up for years (My opinion)
Watch the he said/she said dance

55 mill??

Talk about aiming high

Coles notes:

Guy sounds like an 333HOLE.

Next.

I know very little about the situation but am willing to learn. Is it going to be like the Ben Johnson fiasco where "Canadian Olympic champion sprinter Ben Johnson ...etc. and so forth becomes "Jamaican born drug cheat......."

Guy was a nerd in high school - got dissed often
Guy sings in two Canadian bands
Guy is hired by the CBC and ends up co-creating and hosting a show called Q
Q is a show that interviews all kinds of people - mostly arts, music and culture kind of stuff
Jian gets fired from CBC for sexual conduct issues
Jian posts on facebook that everything he did was consensual and will sue for $55million
Jian hires two different PR firms to represent him and also a Law firm
Many women (anonymously) start voicing their past encounters with him - all have to do with non-consensual stuff - basically sexual assaults
His m/o is that he likes to hit, choke and punch women
His PR firms just dropped him today
Now 2 women have openly come forward and shared their encounters with him.
... what's next

Guy was a nerd in high school - got dissed often
Guy sings in two Canadian bands
Guy is hired by the CBC and ends up co-creating and hosting a show called Q
Q is a show that interviews all kinds of people - mostly arts, music and culture kind of stuff
Jian gets fired from CBC for sexual conduct issues
Jian posts on facebook that everything he did was consensual and will sue for $55million
Jian hires two different PR firms to represent him and also a Law firm
Many women (anonymously) start voicing their past encounters with him - all have to do with non-consensual stuff - basically sexual assaults
His m/o is that he likes to hit, choke and punch women
His PR firms just dropped him today
Now 2 women have openly come forward and shared their encounters with him.
... what's next

Reading these stories it seems to me that these women are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. They didn't complain at the time and actually went BACK to be with this guy on several occasions....just saying

Princess's Man say:

Good riddance. Jian's slime, and his show represented everything that was wrong with the CBC (thanks to Stursberg).

Now, please CBC Radio 1, get back to interviewing serious *Canadian* artists, and stop all this US celebrity crap. Bring back "The Arts Tonight" with Eleanor Wachtel. Or, better yet, have Adrienne Clarkson do a radio version of "Adrienne Clarkson Presents".

That is all.

Oh this is the guy who upset Billy Bob Thornton. Oh boy.

Coles notes:

Correction: not during sex, he just likes beating them up in general with no warning, as well as rape them.

He'd make the excuse that it was sexy foreplay but it's just sexual assault.

Princess's Man say:

Good riddance. Jian's slime, and his show represented everything that was wrong with the CBC (thanks to Stursberg).

Now, please CBC Radio 1, get back to interviewing serious *Canadian* artists, and stop all this US celebrity crap. Bring back "The Arts Tonight" with Eleanor Wachtel. Or, better yet, have Adrienne Clarkson do a radio version of "Adrienne Clarkson Presents".

That is all.

Princess's Man would like to add this: Princess's Man retracts what he originally wrote. It's easy to judge and to criticize others. This is not Princess's Man's ways anymore.

Jian, Princess's Man hopes you are able to change your ways, and that your victims find it in their hearts to forgive you and move on. :dog::santa::monkey::rr::king::reindeer:

I've always felt he was a slime ball when I woudl see him out at industry events. This pretty much confirms it. When they say a horror movie is 'based on a true story' Well this is the true story. The Big ears teddy stuff is ****ing insane.

Its funny after his plea on facebook (navigator prompted no doubt) to try and control the narrative (work vs personal ) and now he is saying he won't talk to media but answer the charges. Oh right.

I still can't believe people still pull the fact he isn't charged yet. C'mon 8 women who have all similar stories and didn't know each other. The guy is a creep and serial rapist/abuser.

Reading these stories it seems to me that these women are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. They didn't complain at the time and actually went BACK to be with this guy on several occasions....just saying

Read this before you assume they are looking for 15 minutes of fame and didn't report it

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/glen-canning/due-process-jian-ghomeshi_b_6073326.html

and then when you're done you can read about how many women don't report it

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/1...twitter-ghomeshi_n_6078818.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

and guess what's trending on twitter now

#BeenRapedNeverReported

Who gives a **** what the dude does behind closed doors

Why should the Dudes employer even care about who he hits and ****s.

as far as the Bear goes.... Some people like weird ****, no biggie.

why is this even an issue ?

Also, How many of these chicks returned for a 2nd time ? \I would imagine if there are any, its their own fault for coming back

I'll never fully comprehend this #BeenRapedNeverReported thing, I just don't get it. Half these reports (in 140 characters or less, mind you) are of young women claiming rape or sexual assault by their own partners, and many involving consumption of alcohol or even drugs. Several even go on to say that it took them years to realize it was 'rape' or that they haven't even accepted it yet.

Ok, something of possibly questionable moral standards transpired, maybe there was alcohol involved, maybe you were young and naive, maybe he had really good game and you only realized you were played after you sobered up.... was it rape? And if it is indeed labeled as rape (by inane social media standards) then its doing a disservice to victims of real, anonymous, violent rape.

Random thoughts..

Who gives a **** what the dude does behind closed doors

Why should the Dudes employer even care about who he hits and ****s.

as far as the Bear goes.... Some people like weird ****, no biggie.

why is this even an issue ?

Also, How many of these chicks returned for a 2nd time ? \I would imagine if there are any, its their own fault for coming back
He's been assaulting and raping women for at least a decade. And people wonder why they don't report it! Holy ****!

Back
Top Bottom