Ghomeshigate | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghomeshigate

Her defense strategy may well involve her getting "sexually" punched in the face by JG.

*shows off black eye*

- I loved it! Would gladly go back for seconds.

I have a feeling this trial is going to be famously entertaining.
Hey, this is no time for gags and cheap shots. Or did Jian give his consent?

I'll stop if he shows up here and posts "watermelon", as per our agreement.

I may have made that up. I panicked.

LOL, if acquitted he should show humility and apologize? For what? Even if not acquitted he shouldn't apologize according to the evidence brought against him. Unbelievable.

LOL, if acquitted he should show humility and apologize? For what?

His sexual harassment and degrading/humiliating treatment of fellow employees at the CBC for starters.

His sexual harassment and degrading/humiliating treatment of fellow employees at the CBC for starters.

Well then he can get in line with the 10's of thousands of other employees who treat fellow employees and underlings in a degrading and humiliating way every day while everybody else, especially upper management stands idly by. If he thinks he's guilty of that.

LOL, if acquitted he should show humility and apologize? For what? Even if not acquitted he shouldn't apologize according to the evidence brought against him. Unbelievable.
I think the worst thing about all of this is if he gets acquitted the "victims" of this trial who were obviously called out on their lies are going to get off scot-free.
Not to mention I heard some talks of a protest happening on the day of the verdict if he's found innocent... They claim the system is broken. Yeah, I'd say they're right, only in a broken system would an innocent person lose their livelihood and reputation on obviously false accusations.

Whether the verdict is guilty or not guilty, his media career is over.
Yes and no. Networks love controversy and as much hate as a new show would get, there would be a lot of support for him as well (if he is found innocent).
people would purposely tune into his show to support him since there is now a more clear understanding of how the PC police is trying to demonize men in general.

Hey I just googled "alleg:ptions"!

Yeah i have been following this vase very closely. In case you didnt know, allegations mean nothing until proven by facts.

"
al·le·ga·tion
ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: allegation; plural noun: allegations
a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof."
Definition by Google.

Also, in case you didnt know, CBC was his former employer and has had the worst bias against him since day one. They painted a monster months before he even went to trial.

So
A) Allegations alone mean jack
B) Check your source and make sure they're telling you both sides of the story (and dont have every reason to show him in the worst possible light)
C) So far, woman who accused him ended up red faced in court when their lies exposed.

Google it lol

p.s your post is from almost a year ago. long before their lies were exposed and CBC along side those women were put in their place.

Cant wait to hear the verdict this Thursday. Should put a cork in all those femeNazis who hate on men regardless of whether they are actually guilty or innocent.

Last edited:
Yeah i have been following this vase very closely. In case you didnt know, allegations mean nothing until proven by facts.

Hey I just googled "alleg:ptions"!

And the guy who smoked the Burlington Skyway overhead section with his dump truck box was acquitted of impaired on a technicality, so it's only an allegation that he was 3 time over the legal limit.

For people who try so hard, you two really suck at trolling.

And the guy who smoked the Burlington Skyway overhead section with his dump truck box was acquitted of impaired on a technicality, so it's only an allegation that he was 3 time over the legal limit.

For people who try so hard, you two really suck at trolling.

What are you smoking?!

What does a Burlington truck ccident have to to with jian's case? What are you on?! Seriously. I really hope youre trolling and this is not your real life reasoning abilities lol

And you call 5000 emails between accusers to plot against him, many loving pictures and hang outs with him, love emails and love letters that they sent him months and even years AFTER their alleged assault is a technicality? I guess them withholding this information and lying to the judge the whole time about it is also a 'technicality' to you?! lol

And you call 5000 emails between accusers to plot against him, many loving pictures and hang outs with him, love emails and love letters that they sent him months and even years AFTER their alleged assault is a technicality? I guess them withholding this information and lying to the judge the whole time about it is also a 'technicality' to you?! lol

And using your own logic, that has noting to do with the harassment complaints filed against him by co-workers through HR at the CBC. Like I said, you suck at this.

And using your own logic, that has noting to do with the harassment complaints filed against him by co-workers through HR at the CBC. Like I said, you suck at this.
You still dont understand what allegations mean do you?
You can file a million allegations a day if you want and they have zero value and mean nothing until you can back them up.
You can literally go to the police and file as many complaints as you like against me right now. But it will be all thrown out once they realize there is no evidence and its a bunch of lies.

You still dont understand what allegations mean do you?
You can file a million allegations a day if you want and they have zero value and mean nothing until you can back them up.
You can literally go to the police and file as many complaints as you like against me right now. But it will be all thrown out once they realize there is no evidence and its a bunch of lies.

If your co-workers say you're a misogynist POS, chances are that you're a misogynist POS...

Back
Top Bottom