Ghomeshigate | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghomeshigate

I'm sure she flew out to see him fully knowing she was going to be punched, slapped, choked

This is truly entertaining. Thank you for doing your part.
If you read her interview again, you have a chance to discover that their play began with making out which eventually progressed into more. The dude didn't just punch the brains out of her at the door steps (though, now that would be a sight, wouldn't it?). He took his time to figure out her boundaries gradually and she allowed it all.

your comment was so f'n ignorant it hurt my eyes to even read it.

Would you hold it against me and call this a rape?

If you read her interview again, you have a chance to discover that their play began with making out which eventually progressed into more. The dude didn't just punch the brains out of her at the door steps (though, now that would be a sight, wouldn't it?). He took his time to figure out her boundaries gradually and she allowed it all.

If she didn't try to stop it verbally or physically, how is the creep supposed to know she no longer gave her ongoing consent?

Same goes for the girl who gave him head and accepted an interview afterwards.

I'm not saying none of these women have a legit cause for complaint, but certainly some of the stories so far are dubious.

Have not read all of the posts, or all of the stories related to all of the facts, but at any point did any of the women say, screw this I am outta here, and left, did he confine any of them and not allow them to leave and he just had his ways with them, I just don't get it, I would have figured at least the one in the military would turn around kick him in the nuts and tell him to piss off and walk out the door, while giving him the one finger salute......or is this not a possibility, and all were so alike they all just stayed and took it.....

Christ if it's that easy, then I have been a gentleman far too long, I could have gotten laid with each and every girl I went out with.....if only I had known.....the one's I went out with if they didn't want something they straight up told me so......

I guess all the women he had were just......weak, feeble, scared, drunk, high, afraid, intimidated and so on......really, I guess it could be.....

Please educate yourself on what consent means and how it applies to law in Canada. Making out with someone is consent to only that. Make out. Constant consent is needed by law. I don't know where you got the impression that beating these women was a slow process of gradual boundaries. That came from your own fantasy none of the women said or implied that at all.

Would you hold it against me and call this a rape?

Oh great so now your trying to water down the meaning of the word rape. I bet you also make rape jokes among your friends.

Please educate yourself on what consent means and how it applies to law in Canada. Making out with someone is consent to only that. Make out. Constant consent is needed by law. I don't know where you got the impression that beating these women was a slow process of gradual boundaries. That came from your own fantasy none of the women said or implied that at all.

Oh great so now your trying to water down the meaning of the word rape. I bet you also make rape jokes among your friends.

This would make for some awful romp......I can just see it, can we make out, can we fondle, can we kiss, can I touch here, can I touch there, can I do this, can I do that.....really.....

for every thing two adults are going to do one or the other has to ask and the other has to consent.....bloody hellish evening that would make....

If she didn't try to stop it verbally or physically, how is the creep supposed to know she no longer gave her ongoing consent?

Even among the most hardcore BDSM crowd punching and slapping and choking is something that is talked over and eased in with clearly defined safe words and notices if consent is withdrawn to avoid this very thing. If JG was actually into BDSM and not abuse he would know that. safe words are sacred and everything is discussed. You don't just attack someone physically period.

From most of the stories the girls did something they left after the barrage stopped or did what they thought they had to do in order to leave the situation without receiving more physical abuse.

If I punched someone in the head in a surprise attack but they didn't say anything before the next blows land is that consent? its ok he did't say know before the 2,3,4th punch in rapid succession? of course not and it isn't consent in this situation either. When something completely shocking and unexpected happens especially violence it takes a moment to figure out what is happening.

Punching, Slapping and choking don't just happen as a progression of kissing or hanging out. That is assault.

BTW are any of these women actually accusing him of rape? I know we've been talking about it a fair bit, mostly because of social media having a field day with this guy... but have one of his victims actually considered it rape?

This would make for some awful romp......I can just see it, can we make out, can we fondle, can we kiss, can I touch here, can I touch there, can I do this, can I do that.....really.....

for every thing two adults are going to do one or the other has to ask and the other has to consent.....bloody hellish evening that would make....

That is the law that at any point if someone doesn't consent it must stop. Of course unless your doing crazy **** like punching or choking you won't have much of an issue but one would hope those are things very much discussed step by step. Its serious stuff.

Even among the most hardcore BDSM crowd punching and slapping and choking is something that is talked over and eased in with clearly defined safe words and notices if consent is withdrawn to avoid this very thing. If JG was actually into BDSM and not abuse he would know that. safe words are sacred and everything is discussed. You don't just attack someone physically period.

From most of the stories the girls did something they left after the barrage stopped or did what they thought they had to do in order to leave the situation without receiving more physical abuse.

If I punched someone in the head in a surprise attack but they didn't say anything before the next blows land is that consent? its ok he did't say know before the 2,3,4th punch in rapid succession? of course not and it isn't consent in this situation either. When something completely shocking and unexpected happens especially violence it takes a moment to figure out what is happening.

Punching, Slapping and choking don't just happen as a progression of kissing or hanging out. That is assault.

Depends on the severity. I wasn't there, so I can't know. Only Ghomeshi and his victims would know that.

I've had some rough fun in the sack without a sit-down meeting beforehand. Sometimes sex just plays out that way... hopefully in my case nobody comes back in 5 years alleging assault. They certainly seemed to enjoy the hell out of it at the time. With that said, none of it involved punching.. that just seems weird.

BTW are any of these women actually accusing him of rape? I know we've been talking about it a fair bit, mostly because of social media having a field day with this guy... but have one of his victims actually considered it rape?

Many of them from the stories didn't have sex with him. They are accusing him of abuse first and foremost. Rape might apply in a few cases depending on details.

Depends on the severity. I wasn't there, so I can't know. Only Ghomeshi and his victims would know that.

I've had some rough fun in the sack without a sit-down meeting beforehand. Sometimes sex just plays out that way... hopefully in my case nobody comes back in 5 years alleging assault. They certainly seemed to enjoy the hell out of it at the time. With that said, none of it involved punching.. that just seems weird.

9 women who have nothing to gain say one thing and an egotistical ****** bag says another (I have met him several times he is a slimey one). I know who I believe especially when their stories are creepily similar yet without ever having talked previous. I find it so off that everyone rushes to defend JG despite the logical stretches is takes to believe his story. Oh right is just one crazy ex according to him. Lawyer, Cpt Canadian forces, business professionals these are the people you are writing off as nothing more than jealous lovers or fame whores.

In your experience were you punching the women in the face? The key word in your story is that they were enjoying it. In none of these girls stories did they enjoy or act like they enjoyed it. Most ran out after it happened never to see him again and try to avoid ever seeing him again.

In the future though if you are going to practice extreme BDSM you should really work on a system to protect youself from accusations. That is why the BDSM community is all over this because abusers regularly try to hide under the guise of consentual kink.

I'm sure there is a lot of truth in there from some of the women, but it also sounds like some are jumping on the "burn him band wagon". So the guy probably though they were cool with him, like the one who had the job interview but now she hears all these other stories and decides years later hey you know what if those women say that maybe I should feel that way too.

It's all tainted.

9 women who have nothing to gain say one thing and an egotistical ****** bag says another (I have met him several times he is a slimey one). I know who I believe especially when their stories are creepily similar yet without ever having talked previous. I find it so off that everyone rushes to defend JG despite the logical stretches is takes to believe his story. Oh right is just one crazy ex according to him. Lawyer, Cpt Canadian forces, business professionals these are the people you are writing off as nothing more than jealous lovers or fame whores.

In your experience were you punching the women in the face? The key word in your story is that they were enjoying it. In none of these girls stories did they enjoy or act like they enjoyed it. Most ran out after it happened never to see him again and try to avoid ever seeing him again.

In the future though if you are going to practice extreme BDSM you should really work on a system to protect youself from accusations. That is why the BDSM community is all over this because abusers regularly try to hide under the guise of consentual kink.

Nope, never punched a woman.. not sure how that could be arousing, but hey there are lots of freaks out there :lol:

And I'm not defending him in the slightest. Don't know him, don't care for him. He sounds like a pervy creep I'd wanna punch in the face. With that said, I also question some of the 'coming out' stories against him, at least from a criminal perspective. I also chimed in on the trending twitter fiasco about women who have been raped but never reported it- some of their stories were so ridiculous that they're the ones actually watering down the term rape.

I'm sure there is a lot of truth in there from some of the women, but it also sounds like some are jumping on the "burn him band wagon". So the guy probably though they were cool with him, like the one who had the job interview but now she hears all these other stories and decides years later hey you know what if those women say that maybe I should feel that way too.

It's all tainted.

Or she was abused and only comfortable coming forward against a beloved radio personality now that her experience will be taken seriously. She has always been scared by that moment but too embarrassed and afraid to say anything. I mean who would believe one womans story about this guys actions. Nobody believed when it was 2 women. they were called gold diggers despite never wanting money and whores. When it was 4 women they were still being attacked. its now 9 women who all have the same story despite never meeting. Why is it assumed women are liars and a man who is a known creep (rumours have been going for years in entertainment industry) is telling the truth.

A woman has to go to police to be believed

A man has to post on facebook to be believed.

That is what this whole event has taught me about how we treat the report of rape and abuse. Sad statement of a society.

There is nothing to gain but embarrassment, ridicule an being called a liar by coming forward.

Or she was abused and only comfortable coming forward against a beloved radio personality now that her experience will be taken seriously. She has always been scared by that moment but too embarrassed and afraid to say anything. I mean who would believe one womans story about this guys actions. Nobody believed when it was 2 women. they were called gold diggers despite never wanting money and whores. When it was 4 women they were still being attacked. its now 9 women who all have the same story despite never meeting. Why is it assumed women are liars and a man who is a known creep (rumours have been going for years in entertainment industry) is telling the truth.

A woman has to go to police to be believed

A man has to post on facebook to be believed.

That is what this whole event has taught me about how we treat the report of rape and abuse. Sad statement of a society.

There is nothing to gain but embarrassment, ridicule an being called a liar by coming forward.

And it's a bloody damned unfortunate state of affairs that a woman can't feel safe enough to come forward about this sort of thing, until there's an avalanche of other women who all have the same sort of story.

+1!
Point made.

Back
Top Bottom