cheap heated jacket | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

cheap heated jacket

is this a good deal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you happen to enquire about the red ones? Just wanna make sure I didn't get screwed.

They didn't have the red ones in stock. The hoodies were only Khaki colour as well.

Jackets smell like a warehouse though......... Will definitely need to wash them somehow.

They didn't have the red ones in stock. The hoodies were only Khaki colour as well.

Jackets smell like a warehouse though......... Will definitely need to wash them somehow.

Mine wasn't too bad. Wasn't yours in a plastic bag in the box? Anyway, my buddy has one from Mark's, says they have to be dry-cleaned. I'm thinking Fabreeze may be the route.

Just saw the jacket in the Home Depot flyer for $199.

We did pretty good. (I'm assuming the model I got was also the M12. I need to check)

Edit: It is the M12 that I have.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just saw the jacket in the Home Depot flyer for $199.

We did pretty good. (I'm assuming the model I got was also the M12. I need to check)

Edit: It is the M12 that I have.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

the new version has heated pockets, thats why these were being cleared out

If u go to the Lowes website u can find Jimmy's fired up vest for 150. I was testing it in the store with my Milwaukee battery and didn't feel it provided much more heat. The heating pads were water proofed in silicone and were larger. http://www.lowes.ca/coats-jackets/f...compression-vest_g2352494.html?ProductSlot=36. I just didn't like his connector to the battery pack. The millwaulee one was a angle connector. Jimmys was a straight and feel its more prone to breaking.

If u go to the Lowes website u can find Jimmy's fired up vest for 150. I was testing it in the store with my Milwaukee battery and didn't feel it provided much more heat. The heating pads were water proofed in silicone and were larger. http://www.lowes.ca/coats-jackets/f...compression-vest_g2352494.html?ProductSlot=36. I just didn't like his connector to the battery pack. The millwaulee one was a angle connector. Jimmys was a straight and feel its more prone to breaking.

That's the same connector jason disalvo uses

At the milwaukee semi-annual sale on Langstaff, they had m12 heated hivis jackets for $80. Three heat zones (breasts and upper back).

I'm gonna check out the Milwaukee sale in Edmonton tomorrow to see what thay have. Sub 100 dollar set and I guess I'll have a size that fits. Also jimmy your free to counter
my half assed test of the vest at lowes.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is a great deal though for a sub $100 Jacket. Our product is selling very well at Lowe's and we are outselling the Milwaukee Hoodie and Bosch Jacket. We are on Costco website with our heated gloves http://www.costco.ca/FIRed-Up-Men's-Infra-Red-Heated-Leather-Gloves.product.100146640.html . All our products are on Amazon.com in the U.S. market and we signed a licensing agreement with Swany Gloves and will be in all North America Costco stores next year with some heated apparel products.

The comments I disagree with is the heat produced in our vest liner. The Milwaukee Jackets all have insulation and you compare our softshell Jackets it would be comparing apples to apples. But if you compare a vest compression liner it would not as our liner is meant to be worn under an outer shell. Our battery is much more compact than any tool manufacture for the same power. And new batteries we are testing are the lightest and slimmest of any heated product.

At the end of the day at $80 the Milwaukee tools Jacket is a good deal because based on features that is what it is really worth in my opinion.

I'm gonna check out the Milwaukee sale in Edmonton tomorrow to see what thay have. Sub 100 dollar set and I guess I'll have a size that fits. Also jimmy your free to counter
my half assed test of the vest at lowes.

I'm sure Lowe's is selling more fired up vests than the competition showcased right beside it. When bosh is more money and if I didn't have power tools I would make the same decision. Also as whole through all retailers im not so confident you are selling more but i won't comment on it further because I dont have the information.

What's this about a heated glove. Common jimmy u know better. Let's stay on topic with the cheap jackets. At least with the cheap part.

Also what's this about amazon. There's no cheap jackets on there. U had me searching for no reason. I was hoping to supply everyone a link to one of your products if it stayed on topic to this thread.

Also I compared my hoodie to the liner. I'm sure the hoodie doeant have much insulation. And I already mentioned that my test may have had issues as my battery pack circitry may have been the cause of the reduced heat. No need to get defensive.

If any of your retailes are having a sale I hope you are the first to give us a friendly heads up of you know about iit.

I hope I did't ruffle your feathers too much. Just having a bit of fun here.

Last edited:
No worries man. It's all good. Amazon has full retail initially and then they start whoring at a few points above dealer cost. I could offer a group buy here but learnt my lesson. Everyone promises to buy and then backs out. Hmmmm. Almost as if it might be planned. Lol.

Ironic that Velocity is complaining about customers being the disappointing party.

Back
Top Bottom