cheap heated jacket | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

cheap heated jacket

is this a good deal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No large. XL, XXL Small, $105 black only.
Khaki hoodies $75
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

what size hoodies available.

Last edited:
So the red one was $89 and the black one $105???
Damn, I wanted a red one.

I'll try to stop by to see if the XL fits. Hopefully they won't sell out.

what size hoodies available.

At least XL. Guy was getting a Little ****** when I kept asking about different sizes. All on clearance, so whatever they have, is it.

So the red one was $89 and the black one $105???
Damn, I wanted a red one.

I'll try to stop by to see if the XL fits. Hopefully they won't sell out.

I actually fit into the XL (barely) but I want it snug for under my leather.

I wanted red for the price.

If you go and they have red, please pm me. I don't think he really gave a damn when I asked him to check for me.

The one major thing that had me po'd was that the sign advertising the $89 jacket was still up ?
Oh yeah, black was $119 taxes in

I actually fit into the XL (barely) but I want it snug for under my leather.

I wanted red for the price.

If you go and they have red, please pm me. I don't think he really gave a damn when I asked him to check for me.

The one major thing that had me po'd was that the sign advertising the $89 jacket was still up 
Oh yeah, black was $119 taxes in

Why not get a hoodie?

I guess these are top layers not mid layers?

I guess these are top layers not mid layers?

I had the jacket over a t-shirt today. Leather jacket in top. Jacket isn't bulky, really. Even with battery.

Picked up the makings of a cigarette lighter adaptor from sayal for $8 vs $40 from Milwaukee. The plug in the jacket is 2.1mm. Gives me a 6' cord, just have to hack the male 2.1 off the adaptor and put a 2.1 female on and no changes to the jacket are required.

Home Depot has twin packs of the m12 battery for $60 or singles for $40.

Just picked up a Black L and Black XXL for my dad and I.... $105 seems like a pretty decent price for these jackets.

Bonus that I have other M12 tools and batteries ;)

Just picked up a Black L and Black XXL for my dad and I.... $105 seems like a pretty decent price for these jackets.

Bonus that I have other M12 tools and batteries ;)

Did you happen to enquire about the red ones? Just wanna make sure I didn't get screwed.

They didn't have them when I was there, that's why I got the hoodie.

So I guess it was true. Just figured that they would have taken the sign down. Thanks. Still a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom