2014 GSX-R1000 or 2014 YZF-R1 which one and why? Or.......... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 GSX-R1000 or 2014 YZF-R1 which one and why? Or..........

On that note the ape in person is stunning. I'd still wait and see what the new r1 is like but if it's not amazing. Get the ape!
The ape sure is purty :)
Let's see what Yamaha has to offer! Won't be long now :)

Oh, and for a street bike, I'd far rather have this:

image.jpg

Prelim details here:

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/aprilia-tuono-v4-1100-teaser/

RSV4 head and tail, slightly bigger windshield, lower seat, Ohlins suspension and 2014 WSBK livery; I couldn't ask for more.
Darn I should have waited for another year :(

RSV4 gets significant power boost; updated chassis, updated electronics, a RF and a RR version. Allegedly.

Apparently there are leaked photos of the r1 out and if there real , they have ruined the bike even more :(
I couldn't agree more.... Sorry fellas, but the new R1, initial reaction on looks.....meh......just not doing anything for me.

I no longer own my 2010 R1 but it wasn't due too having issues or lack of loving it. It was fantastic. Yes the heat sucked and I changed the pipes, but come on who doesn't change pipes to un-cork the sound....and that sound is awesome. Got soo many compliments on that bike. Honestly, I sold it because I felt like every ride I was going to get my lic pulled..I'm a contractor and need my lic (already pay huge ins premium for commercial snow plowing). There is soo many days I regret the decision. My f4i does the job but it blends into the background like a maple and lacks character. I still have a Yamaha R1 gel seat and heli bars for it. Never sold them. PM me if you buy the bike if interested in them.

Dear God you switched from a 2010 r1 to an f4i lol damn I'd rather quit riding....

Back
Top Bottom