The KR-GT1 --? The KR stands for Keanu Reeves... This guy is living the dream. | GTAMotorcycle.com

The KR-GT1 --? The KR stands for Keanu Reeves... This guy is living the dream.

BondJamesBond

So what do you guys think? It looks like a pretty cool bike with big displacement, light weight, lots of good technology and a unique look.

Yours for only $78,000.... Ah California money.....

I say 'way to go Reeves'! I wish you well with your motorcycle company.

http://archmotorcycle.com/

Attachments

• keanu-krgt-1-arch-motorcycles-0-1422.jpg
    keanu-krgt-1-arch-motorcycles-0-1422.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 162
So what do you guys think? It looks like a pretty cool bike with big displacement, light weight, lots of good technology and a unique look.

Yours for only $78,000.

It looks like the Hesketh, it has an S&S motor like the Hesketh, weighs 540lbs, and that's with a lithium battery and CF wheels. Meh.

It's a parts special. For $80K, you can go to any custom bike builder and get a true custom.

Or, go to Europe and buy an XJR, with lots of money left over for baguettes.

2015-Yamaha-XJR1300-Racer-EU-Midnight-Black-Action-004.jpg

Good to see they went with feet way forward. Be an idiot to spend all that money and not be cool.

Yeah, no desire to be associated with the dooshes of Anarchy.

LOL, as a teenager I had a fair bit of contact with real bikers but it didn't take. I bought a Z1 at 19 and never looked back. You may have noticed I have distain for a certain type of bike and rider.

There is an unfortunate lump in the middle.

Gard-Hollinger-n-Keanu-Reev.jpg

Why is Keanu an unfortunate lump? I thought he was doing ok in Hollywood

What I find amusing about this whole deal is that the harder anyone tries to put on "cool" the more people come out of the woodwork to knocked them back down to size. Kind of a self levelling phenomena. Nobody says squat about joe average going about his business and getting on with the task at hand.

Back
Top Bottom