Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season

First game this season where I felt we got seriously spanked. I was very optimistic about a win tonight but after the first few minutes of the second half, it didn't look pretty. Curry just makes it look so easy.

Hope they can kick some *** on Sunday. Rest of the schedule for the month looks pretty easy with the exception of the Atlanta, Memphis and Washington games.

Thinking DeRozan will be back on the 8th vs the Hornets at the ACC.

Talk about zombies... The Suns coach is a d-bag, not sure if you guys caught the post game show or not, but he really ticked me off.

Last edited:
He just said they could've beat us with 40+ if he left his starters in. Came across real cocky and douchey.

Derozen back next game... we had no energy. Time to come home sleep in their own bed walk the dog etc and WIN!!!!!

Vote Kyle!!!

b4ee2390b1fc26f6c17ab7cbb4489dab.jpg

4 in a row baby!!

How does Amir keep setting moving screens? Are his ankles that soft that he can't plant them?
Why does JV keep getting glued to the bench during 4th quarters when Greivis Vasquez and gets crunch time minutes with defence that rivals Jose Calderon's?
Why do they keep running iso plays for Lou Williams when teams have clearly adjusted and are not giving him or the other shooters the same space they were getting at the beginning of the season?

We need more 2Pat and JJ.

With the regular season coming to an end with a W against Charlotte and Atlanta beating Chicago. We now face Washington in the first round of the playoffs. Pretty exciting to say the least considering we swept this team during the regular season. First game this Saturday, should be a good one!

With the regular season coming to an end with a W against Charlotte and Atlanta beating Chicago. We now face Washington in the first round of the playoffs. Pretty exciting to say the least considering we swept this team during the regular season. First game this Saturday, should be a good one!
I think Chicago won against Atlanta, so that's why we are playing Washington. I think Bradley Beal was missing from the Wizards line-up each game we beat them this season, so it will be interesting to see how we match up with him. They will be a good test!
Indiana couldn't beat Cleveland and is out of the playoffs. That will sting all summer long. Portland is the only team in the Northwest to advance, while every team in the Southeast advances... The west is crazy - Oklahoma doesn't get in with a 45-37 record.

Devlin announces the sponsors before halftime. When it gets to Honda, he says brought to you buy, "Honda CBR 3000"... Now that's one fast bike!

This team is so trash!

Casey needs to go! For a coach who's supposedly known as a defensive coach, this is some of the worst defense i've ever seen. Completely embarassing!

Back
Top Bottom