Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season

I'd like to make it down to the Mavericks game on Friday. All the good seats are sold out, might have to purchase from Kijiji. Is there anyway for me to verify if the tickets are real or not?

Jonas - great to see him have a solid game! That was a nice team effort to stop a very good team in Phoenix. Most evenly matched game yet.

Missed the first half. Was happy with the results by the 3rd Q and watching the fourth had me on the edge of my seat!

Jonas - a monster 27 points and 11 rebounds. Great game.

I managed to get some platinum seats for Friday's game, hope it's an exciting one!

Missed the first half. Was happy with the results by the 3rd Q and watching the fourth had me on the edge of my seat!

Jonas - a monster 27 points and 11 rebounds. Great game.

I managed to get some platinum seats for Friday's game, hope it's an exciting one!

Need a date??

I was at the game last night. We were pretty much on cruise control until the Suns started raining threes :> but it made the game more exciting to the very end.

Jonas - great to see him have a solid game! That was a nice team effort to stop a very good team in Phoenix. Most evenly matched game yet.
Career high. You couldn't stop him. Both sides of the ball as well. Totally different look with this team. Exciting to watch especially when their are W's finally being put on the bored

I don't want to get too excited like I did with the bluejays but this team is looking great and closing game at the end.

lol my question was kind of rhetorical. But honestly, it's hard not to get excited. It's essentially the same team last year which went 42-22 after the Rudy Gay trade, and we've added key players that further deepened our bench. Barring any major setbacks, I won't be surprised if we win our Division by a long shot. Who knows, we could even be competing for top team in the East!

Good game tonight and both teams gave a solid effort right to the end. It'll be interesting to see them play again in late February - both these teams are so deep and talented.

It was a good game but I was disappointed by the Raptors' offense, no one shined tonight. Hope DeRozan doesn't miss too many games.

Nowitzki was unstoppable tonight and the Raptors just didn't have an answer for him. Intense 4th quarter, lost my voice towards the end.

Last edited:
They haven't released a timeline yet. Don't even know yet how bad the tear is, whether any surgery will be involved and so on... It's all just speculation until they reassess in about a weeks time. Even if they likely don't maintain their current win/loss pace, they are plenty deep in the shallowest of divisions to hold down a decent record until he is healthy enough to return. In a worst case scenario if it was a serious tear and he was out for the bulk of the season, it's a great opportunity to have the younger talent develop at a slightly faster pace than they had been planning for.

There was some article I was reading where only one other NA athlete had a similar injury, so it's tough to have a precedent for expected return. Considering how weak their 1st quarter starts have been, they have so many options to play with including inserting Landry into the starting lineup and leaving the rest somewhat unchanged.

that said - the Lakers are a very bad team and the raptors played some serious stink tonight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom