Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season

I was definitely on the edge of my seat the entire game. Entertaining to say the least.

I couldn't figure out why they took JJ out either, he was on point tonight. I was counting on Lou and Ross to make some 3's towards the end of the game but Chicago's defence was on point. Lowry made a couple of reatarded plays in the last couple of minutes, not sure what was going through his mind. DeRozan, though. WTF is up with him these last couple of games? Hoping to see some improvements over the course of the season from the entire team.

Also, who bribed the referees? There was some seriously questionable calls tonight.

Good game nonetheless, let's go Raptors!

One team did their homework better than the other (so many stripped balls in the 3rd) + brutal calls in favor of the Bulls = a winable game
Coach (Bulls) did some fancy work over the half.

Fun to watch 4th quarters though. "We the Fourth".

We still can't perform under the spotlight. DD choked. Until we can win against meaningful team in the spotlight, we aren't going anywhere.

On another note, Derrick Rose injured AGAIN!?!? Dude is made out of glass! What a shame, really. He's by far my favourite NBA player.

DR is super quick. Such a fun player to watch. Was a close game but I got so frustrated a few times.

DR is super quick. Such a fun player to watch. Was a close game but I got so frustrated a few times.
Thanks again for the firstrowsports streaming suggestion - it's not HD quality but the links have all been good enough to watch the game and see what going on.

I hope James Johnson's ankle is all good by Wednesday. Memphis up next - another good test for the Raps as they are currently first in the league.

Thanks again for the firstrowsports streaming suggestion - it's not HD quality but the links have all been good enough to watch the game and see what going on.

I hope James Johnson's ankle is all good by Wednesday. Memphis up next - another good test for the Raps as they are currently first in the league.

No problem.

The Memphis game should be a fun game to watch.

Not taking anything away from him or Lou Williams but we needed a big man and Hayes came through. Great game all around!

I hope JV's eyes are red from watching the game videos over and over and over. His "defense" gets torn to shreds by the Gasol-brothers' game.

I have to say after watching Gasol and Randolph just chew up the Raptors inside, I thought they were going to lose that game. Good come back though.

Great start to the season. They have work to do though. Giving up too much inside, and could use some work on rebounding (they gave up 15 offensive rebounds...eeesh)

Anyone else here notice their schedule has been front loaded with home games?

I recall reading somewhere that this 7 game homestand is the longest in franchise history and much easier than last season where they had some tough road trips leading them to that bad start. We'll see ow they fare against GS, SA, and some of the tougher Western Conference teams. And last nights game was probably made easier with Memphis having so many good players out of the line-up. More food poisoning and eye-pokes! The Raps have been gifted a weak schedule so hopefully it leads to good team chemistry and ball movement and solid defensive rotations later in the season.

JV is 22 - I'm hoping he will come around, because he has huge upside. And the team as a whole should just keep improving. Terrence Ross seems to make some really strange defensive errors during the 4th quarters, but he has a much improving offensive game. In a year or two, when those two become consistent, their starting line-up with be a serious force to be reckoned with.

456382098-raptors-lucas-nogueira-palms-the-ball-for-gettyimages.jpg

Wow! What a game!! JV, if he can continue to hustle hard and be as aggressive as he was tonight, going forward this team can be hard to beat.

Everybody played well tonight, it was exciting to see Bruno make his debut. Williams, Lowry, DeRozan, Ross , Fields, Vasquez, everybody was on point.

Is JJ going to be playing tomorrow or what?

Let's make it 11-2... GO RAPTORS!!!!

Last edited:
I thought Derozan had a pretty bad game tonight. It kept seeming that each time the double team came to him, he had difficulty reading it and making the right pass or decision from a shot selection standpoint. He did miss some easy looks and he's definitely in a bit of a funk with his inconsistency.

Lou Williams buzzer beating shots are nothing short of awesome to watch.

Wow, that was a crazy game. Up by 50 at one point.

The schedule gets interesting now. The competition is going to get tougher.

They play in Cleveland tonight (A winnable game, but this still is a team with James, Love, Erving)
Phoenix at home
Atlanta away
Dallas at home
then 3 games on the west coast (Lakers, Jazz, Kings)

I think 4 or 5 wins is realistic

Honestly, after the first quarter, I didn't expect the Raptors to win. Cleveland came out aggressive and seemed to have wanted it more. I'm glad I was proven wrong. Another great game. Sweet Lou!

Back
Top Bottom