Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season

Good 'ol Raptors, doing what all Toronto teams do best - implode when it matters most. :banghead:

This team is so trash!

Casey needs to go! For a coach who's supposedly known as a defensive coach, this is some of the worst defense i've ever seen. Completely embarassing!
They aren't trash - just inconsistent over the span of each game. Washington is really starting to play better while we have slipped a bit. I don't know that G. Vasquez will ever be able to play good defence. JV has been in the league 3 years and still is improving but makes some pretty big mistakes - like those two offensive fouls!?! Terrence Ross is still really inconsistent. Lou Williams is a pure scorer, but softer on D.
Casey as a coach can only do so much. There is a definite downward trend on defence this past year but I just don't know that he should be fired when they still won more games this season and are improving overall. Changes need to be made to take this team forward, especially because some of their players are better suited to a high octane offence than a lock down defence.

They aren't trash - just inconsistent over the span of each game. Washington is really starting to play better while we have slipped a bit. I don't know that G. Vasquez will ever be able to play good defence. JV has been in the league 3 years and still is improving but makes some pretty big mistakes - like those two offensive fouls!?! Terrence Ross is still really inconsistent. Lou Williams is a pure scorer, but softer on D.
Casey as a coach can only do so much. There is a definite downward trend on defence this past year but I just don't know that he should be fired when they still won more games this season and are improving overall. Changes need to be made to take this team forward, especially because some of their players are better suited to a high octane offence than a lock down defence.

I'm sorry, but yes, they are trash. The fact that you mentioned them being inconsistent over the span of each game is evidence of that. Have you watched them during the 2015 portion of the season? They are a terribly frustrating team to watch! Terrible lapses in D have been their downfall in the latter half of the season. That's why they were below .500 in 2015!

And Casey is just as guilty for their downfall. What is his number one set play in offense? Please tell me. I'd really like to know lol. And on D, our help defense is just as bad! He's had all season to instill this in them but it progressively got worse. And tell me again why he doesn't play JJ? He's pretty much our catalyst on D, and is probably the best candidate to guard Paul Pierce. Yet, he doesn't play a single minute. It doesn't make any sense.

We are possibly THE worst division champs ever!

you got me there:(
and I really like JJ too.
but I have watched almost every single game this season and still think they are better than they are playing.

I would completely agree there. It's as if they totally forgot how to play when they won 24-7 in the beginning of the season.

Basketball is too rich for my blood.

Really all u need is a ball and a hoop.

We won early in the season by fluke. Most teams weren't established when we beat them. Then it looked like the focus shifted to get Lowry to the all star instead of winning. Then when Lowry did become an all star his head got gassed and they stopped playing as a team. I'm drunk right now but I think I know what I'm talking about

you got me there:(
and I really like JJ too.
but I have watched almost every single game this season and still think they are better than they are playing.

Means nothing if you cannot win in postseason. Good teams eventually fire coaches even if they have record regular seasons. Just saying .....

It's been frustrating to watch. They are labouring to score other ways then by jump shots. The other team on the other hand is carving up the paint any way they want .... Zero defence.

It's been over since game one ...

This is one of the cases where the picture on TV looks better than what it is when it counts. They truly believed they have something going. I watched only a handful of quarters during regular season, I was aware of their record obviously. Perhaps, even I got little caught in the number games ... If I saw how they won the division, they would not make to start watching the post season.

They are the opposite of Cleveland .... 30 games in, everyone was writing them off. Raptors 30 games in, people were talking who they will play in the second play-off round.

The north ... always getting caught in the bandwagon mentality. Raptors, TFC, Leafs, Jays .... all the same failed result.

next year.....amiright guys?......guys?....

:\

We're cursed. All our sports teams.

Argo's seemed to have won a couple times the past decade. So there's that...

and the Toronto Rock! don't forget those hard hitting sons of *******

They've become obviously really good at it. They have the "formula" down to the science that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom