Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season

I think you mean 6-8 "weeks"

It's strange. I've been reading that he plans to be back by next month, but also read that with injuries like these (especially if he opts for surgery), recovery is typically 6-8 months. I really hope it's only 6-8 weeks.

I get it. We play well under pressure. Why we insist on waiting 'till the second half is beyond me. Had we been more aggressive from the get go, this game would have been ours! Always been a Kobe fan so a little part of me was cheering for him but I really thought we had this game in the bag.

This irks me a bit, why is it that some calls can't be reversed after the initial whistle? That time out call by Lowry with 1.5 seconds to go could have given us the W.

Good couple of games, they came out and played solid defense from the get go, held the opposing teams down for the most part. McLemore though, that dude has got game! Very exciting player to watch. Still bitter at that Lakers game, that was ours.

Ya me too. I hate lakers and Kobe. The cavs are in town. Should be a good game

Came across this article on Bruno Caboclo:
http://www.nba.com/2014/news/features/ian_thomsen/11/28/bruno-caboclo-toronto-raptors-by-ian-thomsen

141126152622-bruno-caboclo-special-art-939.home-t1.jpg

^^ thanks that was a good article. And I was also pleasantly surprised with McLemore's game - the Raps had very little answer for him.
Bring on Lebron - hoping for a close game that gives the fans a treat!

wtf just happened there - man child strikes again.

Retarded game. It was all over after that three.

Good game tonight, I really enjoy watching Fields play, pretty explosive player when he's in control. Hope he gets more minutes in the games to come.

James Johnson, damn... What a dunk!

Did anybody catch the Lakers/Spurs game? I didn't feel bad losing to the Lakers after that one.

So, any predictions for the playoffs/championship?

I think raps in eastern final. Cleveland IMO is the only team stopping them in the east.

West can be anybody.

Saw this:

Fast forward to 25s. mark.
[video=youtube;ioz-F2WISTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ioz-F2WISTU[/video]

I was like:

H38Ui0Z.gif

Last edited:
Nice to see Landry Fields playing in general and playing with more confidence each game. He is a pretty sticky defender.

Next up: deetroit...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom