Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
After supporting this team since their inception, I am really looking forward to their improvement this season. I've always thought that Lou Williams was a Raptors killer and now he's on our team. I hope he comes back to form and we break the 50 win mark this season. Home court advantage in the playoffs would be awesome.

Live streaming suggestions?

GO RAPS GO!
north.jpg

Only team in town with a chance in hell of going anywhere this season, so hey good luck to 'em!

Also: Odds on a major toronto paper running the sports section with a headline using the phrase "wigging out" this season?

Only team in town with a chance in hell of going anywhere this season, so hey good luck to 'em!

Also: Odds on a major toronto paper running the sports section with a headline using the phrase "wigging out" this season?

Aren't you forgetting Marlies? =)

I'll be trying to get some tickets this season. They are much more affordable (and available) than Leafs tickets.

As for this season, I predict they'll get about 45 wins, and be up there in the division race.

If Kyle Lowry can play like he did last season, and DeRozan and Vallencunias get even better, I think they can make some noise in the playoffs (hopefully at least one round win). They would need to win their division though to avoid a 5-8 spot and get home court advantage.

Other interesting stories this season will be Cleveland (Lebron factor), Miami (without Lebron, now more or less Bosh's team), Chicago (Derrick Rose), Minnesota (the Canadian national basketball team), and how the Western Conference will shake out. It will still be the better conference.

Went to a local bar last night to watch the game and all the screens were on hockey:(

Raps had 48 free throw attempts last night. That is crazy.

Another good game. It was a disappointing first half but I was happy to see Lowry step up and make things happen. Looking forward to the Miami game tonight. Hopefully they can break their losing streak against them now that LeBron is back in Cleveland.

Streamed the game tonight with vidbox.tv and it was a good feed from nba tv. It's nice to be first in the east, but it will be nicer when they start beating some quality opponents. This team is deep.

They're playing as a team, it seems like they've taken a page from San Antonio's play book and i hope they can keep the momentum going.

I'd like to see how they hold up against the bulls. Should be interesting. Great game tonight but the win was expected.

The Rock usually have a shot every year. :)

What a game! I expected a come back in the second half but I thought it would come way before the 4th quarter. Louis Williams. Sick!

They had no business winning that game, but their team depth pulled it out for them. Must have been a nice 4th quarter to watch in person.

Next game with Chicago Bulls will be a good test.

They had no business winning that game, but their team depth pulled it out for them. Must have been a nice 4th quarter to watch in person.

Next game with Chicago Bulls will be a good test.

Great team pull together in the 4th. I remember before raps would always blow games in the 4th. Things are looking good.

I've kept quiet so far this year regarding their progress since it's way too early in the season. But man...they're lookin' good! Kept our core players, and we have a better, deeper bench!

Good game tonight, but some pretty sloppy play from both teams.
Hopefully they make the adjustments and can match up better with Chicago down the road. Both teams built their records by beating losing teams, and that's really all the Raps have done to this point. If Derrick Rose stays healthy Chicago is likely the best in the East this season. Raps can be there too, but still a decent amount of work to get there and it seems like Derozan has been shut down the past two games. I wasn't sure why James Johnson didn't get as many touches in the 2nd half because Chicago has no answer for him, like Raps have no answer for Pao Gasol.

I was definitely on the edge of my seat the entire game. Entertaining to say the least.

I couldn't figure out why they took JJ out either, he was on point tonight. I was counting on Lou and Ross to make some 3's towards the end of the game but Chicago's defence was on point. Lowry made a couple of reatarded plays in the last couple of minutes, not sure what was going through his mind. DeRozan, though. WTF is up with him these last couple of games? Hoping to see some improvements over the course of the season from the entire team.

Also, who bribed the referees? There was some seriously questionable calls tonight.

Good game nonetheless, let's go Raptors!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom