10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

Doesn't she have a right to wear whatever she wants without harassment?

Yes

On that very same note, since when did "Hey Beautiful?" become harassment?

It might not be does not mean that its not unwanted. And thats not all the video shows what about the guys that follow her.
What about the "Smile" comment. Its none of the anyones business what expression you have on your face. TBH i evan had this happen to me. **** you i don't feel like smiling all the time i'm allowed to not be happy
What about the "You should say thank you" . Its crazy that people want women to be thankfull for something that they might find is unwanted and im sure some do say thanks

There is allot of people dismissing this video as if it just shows low level cat calling but it doesn't it shows seriously anti-social behaviour and in at least 2 cases thats are super creepy and would have caused me to be concerned.

Clearly from other posts in this thread you guys understand this saying this like "i don't do this cause its ineffective and makes you look like a dumb". So get the that this wont work cause it will make some women uncomfortable and isn't a good route to meeting women. What you arn't using is your empathy. You arn't connecting that its does not work because its unwanted.

Last edited:
Yes

It might not be does not mean that its not unwanted. And thats not all the video shows what about the guys that follow her.
What about the "Smile" comment. Its none of the anyones business what expression you have on your face. TBH i evan had this happen to me. **** you i don't feel like smiling all the time i'm allowed to not be happy
What about the "You should say thank you" . Its crazy that people want women to be thankfull for something that they might find is unwanted and im sure some do say thanks

There is allot of people dismissing this video as if it just shows low level cat calling but it doesn't it shows seriously anti-social behaviour and in at least 2 cases thats are super creepy and would have caused me to be concerned.

Clearly from other posts in this thread you guys understand this saying this like "i don't do this cause its ineffective and makes you look like a dumb". So get the that this wont work cause it will make some women uncomfortable and isn't a good route to meeting women. What you arn't using is your empathy. You arn't connecting that its does not work because its unwanted.

Obviously the majority of people responding to this video are being facetious.
But seriously though.. is this what passes off as adversity these days? Being told to "Smile" or being called "beautiful"?

3344651967_128675536574698229_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

oh-the-huge-manatee.jpg

Obviously the majority of people responding to this video are being facetious.
But seriously though.. is this what passes off as adversity these days? Being told to "Smile" or being called "beautiful"?

Or the being followed for 10 mins... . Its just people raising the point guys don't do this it makes some women feel uncomfortable. There is also additional data to suggest that when this happens to minority women or women who are LBTQ. Its more likely to lead to violence. Daily show did a great piece on this.

[video=youtube;FQL8_8DHAi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQL8_8DHAi8[/video]

Last edited:
Or the being followed for 10 mins... . Its just people raising the point guys don't do this it makes some women feel uncomfortable. There is also additional data to suggest that when this happens to minority women or women who are LBTQ. Its more likely to lead to violence. Daily show did a great piece on this.

[video=youtube;FQL8_8DHAi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQL8_8DHAi8[/video]
I don't think the point needed to be raised. it's common knowledge that annoying someone is not going to get you laid. Maybe I give man-kind too much credit?

Just another exercise in mental masturbation.. this is almost worse than Koni 2012.

Still came. And now I'm done. :lol:

Last edited:
Bro i'm not kidding but seriously some guys don't get this at all! Look at the Tinder!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/an-artist-found-an-amazing-way-to-get-back-at-creepy-men-on

Lol... Annoying creeps happen to both genders. I've had my share, including a girl who didn't get the meaning of "I'm busy with my girlfriend, stop calling and leave me alone". Bottom line, the youtube poster tried to present a bunch of hello's as harassment in order to milk people for money.

"You look sexy" = rape threat <-- based on her definition of "harassment" :cool:

"You look sexy" = rape threat <-- based on her definition of "harassment" :cool:
I wonder what its like working with her?

Good morning

I'm reporting you to HR

I wonder what its like working with her?

Good morning

I'm reporting you to HR

Filthy pig! We have a zero-tolerance policy for sexual harassment and rape threats in the workplace!!!!

OK I'm gonna admit that some of the guys in the video are pretty pathetic and make me embarrassed to be a man, like the guy who follows her for 5-10 minutes. I've been to NYC three times this this year, about 15 days total and there is a lot of very attractive women there. This girl is average looking at best for NYC and to be honest, I wouldn't look at her twice if I saw her. The fact that these guys are tripping over themselves to hit on her is downright pathetic. She probably got hit on more times in 10 hours then I have my entire life as a man and I'm not an ugly dude. Or so I've been told. I think this is why so many men are lashing out against this video and hence the rape threats etc. So yes, she has a very skewed world view and seems to think she's better than all the men trying to talk to her but at the same time you have to wonder why this is the case when most men would be ecstatic to get this kind of attention from the opposite sex. Which, when you really think about it, brings us to the most likely conclusion. This is that us men, have more or less done it to ourselves. Women that get hit on 24/7 become bitter ******* that are too good for everyone and they think that any man trying to talk to them is trying to get into their pants. I can tell you that it's almost impossible for me to strike up a conversation with a random female, even if I'm completely not interested in her sexually, because as soon as I open my mouth they seem to assume that I'm some slime ball truing to **** them. So yes, the world is ****ed. But if I complain about it I'm a loser, but when women complain about it it's considered "feminism".

You're wrong, Roasted... According to the 2014 edition of Womyn's Dictionary, saying "Hi" means "I wanna take you to my basement dungeon and rape you repeatedly"... Stop threatening those womyn with rape, you filthy male pig! You should be sterilized!!!

Which, when you really think about it, brings us to the most likely conclusion. This is that us men, have more or less done it to ourselves. Women that get hit on 24/7 become bitter ******* that are too good for everyone and they think that any man trying to talk to them is trying to get into their pants. I can tell you that it's almost impossible for me to strike up a conversation with a random female, even if I'm completely not interested in her sexually, because as soon as I open my mouth they seem to assume that I'm some slime ball truing to **** them. So yes, the world is ****ed. But if I complain about it I'm a loser, but when women complain about it it's considered "feminism".

Unfortunately that's what we have. Took me a while to figure it out. I don't believe I was put on this planet to be the creep so I just go about my business, whether that means not going out of my way to talk to women or sucking up to the boss at work or trying to break into the cool crowd. Funny thing is, when exposed to the same group of people at work or socially over time the women, knowing what they want and need, end up initiating the festivities.

You're wrong, Roasted... According to the 2014 edition of Womyn's Dictionary, saying "Hi" means "I wanna take you to my basement dungeon and rape you repeatedly"... Stop threatening those womyn with rape, you filthy male pig! You should be sterilized!!!

Teddy doesn't need to see this....

Just another special interest group / charity that wants donations to better the the style of life for the administrators of that particular charity.

Does remind me of this:

[video=vimeo;30042289]http://vimeo.com/30042289[/video]

Back
Top Bottom