10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

Sounds like every straight male in the trades...

Scratch that, I've never heard of a gay guy in the trades

Sounds like every 5 axis mill wannabe operator.

Scratch that, I mean 5 axis stooge.

What you see in the video is only the tip of the iceberg. Every straight male likes a pretty woman. Most know how to keep it cool. I know a "guy" socially, late middle age who just can't get enough of an eyeful. Radar for pretty young ladies on at all times. It's a passion, let's say. Harmless according to him. "They love the attention that's why they dress like that". If 80 yr. old women were leering at him like that all day every day he'd sing a different tune.

You have a point, It is very common for men to feel this way. Yes, we should change it.

But isn't it suspicious that "they" (whoever they are, probably a bunch of men) made the video, and ask for your donations $$$$? Where is the money going and what are they going to do with it?

You have a point, It is very common for men to feel this way. Yes, we should change it.

But isn't it suspicious that "they" (whoever they are, probably a bunch of men) made the video, and ask for your donations $$$$? Where is the money going and what are they going to do with it?

LOL the donations! I didn't even notice that! Ya the other thing, changing it, good luck with that.

This wouldn't work in TO. The only thing our pedestrians look at is their smartphones.

Girl walks down the street in tight clothing and people heckle. Was she home schooled? Did she only just go out into the public's eye now? This is everywhere you go and will not stop.

I've done this and will continue to do this. I don't say anything abusive and no harassment, only a quick little comment and then go about my way.

Will not donate as it is a pointless cause and waste of time and money. I'll donate to my beer fund.

I've done this and will continue to do this. I don't say anything abusive and no harassment, only a quick little comment and then go about my way.

You come off as a total oaf when you do this, fyi.

Don't want to be catcalled? Wear cargo pants and a sweatshirt. But you say That's slut-shaming and you want to be able to wear anything you want in public without harassment? Too bad so sad. That's the real world, deal with it.

And FYI:

738e24b214364c0dabf573e16adbfb03981cc45ff2fdd53f5e9d0ee6936ecb8a.jpg

She was wearing Jeans and a T-shirt

Body-hugging jeans and t-shirt and she is rather well-endowed. No healthy straight male would not notice and give her at least a second glance. I don't catcall or wolf-whistle at women, I just find it desperate, cheesy and ineffective.

Last edited:
Body-hugging jeans and t-shirt and she is rather well-endowed. No healthy straight male would not notice and give her at least a second glance. I don't catcall or wolf-whistle at women, I just find it desperate, cheesy and ineffective.

Agreed. Women should dress line nuns. Skirt stops above the ankle? She clearly wants the D.

Doesn't she have a right to wear whatever she wants without harassment?
On that very same note, since when did "Hey Beautiful?" become harassment?

Effing American women. So goddam.n emotional. No wonder the Europeans hate you.

242695.jpg

feminazi-women-should-treated-equally-men-except-when-are-be-politics-1390951781.jpg

ultimateweaponforafeminazi_53be346501db0cf84bccc7e39dcb96b8.jpg

feminazis_25375f_4755440.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom