10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

feminist nonsense

and whats she doing out of the kitchen for 10 hours anyway

Really? Saying hello is harrasment? Some of the rest maybe...like following for 5 min., but the rest...

Really? Saying hello is harrasment? Some of the rest maybe...like following for 5 min., but the rest...

Lol I get harassed every day by my coworkers... They also say "hello", "hi", "how you doin'" every morning and then at the end of the shift they say "goodbye", "good evening", "have a good one"... The humanity :eek:

I prefer this social experiment

[video=youtube_share;Y3dVKbFZLDU]http://youtu.be/Y3dVKbFZLDU[/video]

Last edited:
This is so this organization can raise money for awareness. Not actually do anything, just make people 'aware'.

Walking in sketchy neighbourhoods and such, then trying to ask for donations, yeah....no agenda there.

Walk down Wall Street or parts of Manhattan, no one would say boo. But that's not gonna get you views...

Some guys treat the sidewalk like it's pervert row at the strip club. Nothing new here.

Those guys are just complimenting her & she's shoving it in their face.

That's like me saying good morning & they just screw up their face

What about the tens or hundreds of thousands of other men she passed who respected her? So all men are under 30, sitting around on the sidewalk, or acting like a cast member of Jersey Shore? So diesel...

This has been very informative for women who are suffering from low self esteem due to their physical appearance. All they need to do is walk around NYC for 10 hrs. Make sure the walk is mainly around strip clubs. They will feel better.

I say she immediately begin consuming 3 Double cheeseburgers a day until this torture stops...

"100+ instances of verbal street harassment took place within 10 hours" ... so 10 times an hour?

First, I am surprised at how polite these guys were. Second, this point...

What about the tens or hundreds of thousands of other men she passed who respected her? So all men are under 30, sitting around on the sidewalk, or acting like a cast member of Jersey Shore? So diesel...

It is not about 10 times per hour.... is the ratio of people who didn't say anything to the few who said "God Bless you" or whatever... only guy who is seriously a looser with a creepy vibe is the guy walking next to her for several minutes, not giving up...

EDIT: Oh, don't forget! Send money! Donate!

What you see in the video is only the tip of the iceberg. Every straight male likes a pretty woman. Most know how to keep it cool. I know a "guy" socially, late middle age who just can't get enough of an eyeful. Radar for pretty young ladies on at all times. It's a passion, let's say. Harmless according to him. "They love the attention that's why they dress like that". If 80 yr. old women were leering at him like that all day every day he'd sing a different tune.

What you see in the video is only the tip of the iceberg. Every straight male likes a pretty woman. Most know how to keep it cool. I know a "guy" socially, late middle age who just can't get enough of an eyeful. Radar for pretty young ladies on at all times. It's a passion, let's say. Harmless according to him. "They love the attention that's why they dress like that". If 80 yr. old women were leering at him like that all day every day he'd sing a different tune.
Sounds like every straight male in the trades...

Scratch that, I've never heard of a gay guy in the trades

Back
Top Bottom